collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Differing opinions on definition problem with Jamiedey5 (arena) Jammiepie5 ebay  (Read 14181 times)

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Differing opinions on definition please help
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2016, 07:50:28 AM »
I've met too many great people on here to leave. Everyone here at home thinks it's crazy or just plain stupid to collect ponies. Except my daughter. Her user name is jamiedey5. Thank you all for being so supportive.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2016, 08:30:50 AM »
I'm so sorry that happened to you Tak.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2016, 04:41:35 AM »
Tak I'm going to add the IDs to the title of your thread so that more people can see this.  I'm also going to add parts of the rest of the thread to the original post so that the whole situation can be seen at the beginning too

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Thats disgusting. I will make sure never to deal with her. Your so lovwly tak sorry thos happened to, at the start her practises sounded all wrong so i  not surprised to see she is some what of a scammer :/

Offline silverdawn

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
I won't be dealing with that person Tak, nor will I risk selling to them either.  Thank you very much for the heads up on this matter!

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Because of what she did it seems like a total scam to get prices as low as she can. Plus she got to keep them for free? Ugh. I don't really sell anything (because I'm a pony hoarderrrrr and I'll never sell anything in my lifetime) but if I did that person would be auto blocked.

Also when I read the first post in its edited form I thought the OP was writing in third person, haha, I'm like this is so strange.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
I changed it around to put the thread overview under Taks original message now. Sorry I didn't realise it would sound so odd originally by putting it above   :P  :blush:

Of course if the buyer Jamiedey5 wants to come here and add her view/talk this through more then she is welcome to as well . As far as I can see she has not joined in the discussion yet :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
That is a tacky thing to do to turn around and sale for a profit after basically scamming Tak! I've added the name to my ebay block list as well!

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
Wow, what a terrible person! So sorry this happened to you, Tak. :/

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline DappledHazel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
You should get your ponies back. Poor ponies shouldn't be with such a rude person. :/

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
I changed it around to put the thread overview under Taks original message now. Sorry I didn't realise it would sound so odd originally by putting it above   :P  :blush:

Of course if the buyer Jamiedey5 wants to come here and add her view/talk this through more then she is welcome to as well . As far as I can see she has not joined in the discussion yet :awake:

Has anyone guided her to this thread?  ;)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline JamieDey5

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • On a Pony hunt!
    • View Profile
original thread :
Can anyone write down a clear definition of the terms used in selling. Specifically for the arena. A picky collector's opinion of great condition is a whole lot different than someone who's newer, has lower income, likes cleaning, or just has a lower standard. I apparently didn't describe a pair of ponies correctly to a buyer. I honestly did my best to make their flaws clear and didn't see some that she says are there. I'm refunding all she paid and she can dispose of the ponies as she wants or I can pay her to ship them back no problem. If she's not happy I'll do whatever in my power to make it right. Not sure if having a dispute on my PayPal effects my feedback ratings here or on eBay and it certainly wasn't necessary with me.
Please can someone help with a pinned list of condition definitions on the arena? I would hate to disappoint someone ever again.  :cloud:

A brief overview of this whole thread (more details if you read all of the posts) :
 The buyer jamiedey5 (Arena ID) jammiepie5 (ebay ID ) and Tak the seller had what seemed to be a difference of opinion on condition of some ponies. Jamiedey said that the ponies had more flaws than described and smelled mouldy and so she wanted a refund.  She opened a case before TAk could refund her, but then closed it when she saw that the seller Tak  had refunded her ( jamiedey5/jammiepie5) and then Tak let her keep the ponies too.
 Tak asked for further advice here about describing conditions  as she was new to selling and didn't want to disappoint other buyers. She had in fact described  that they were not perfect, but opinions on conditions  do differ and Tak is still learning so mistakes can be made .
After that everything seemed to be resolved between buyer and seller and the buyer left the seller good feedback. :awake:

However it has now come to light that the buyer had since gone on to list the ponies for sale on ebay, not only for more money than she originally paid (although she had now had a full refund)  - of course reselling is understandable if she didn't want them for her own collection although the price rise for supposedly more flawed ponies doesn't seem right  -  but she also described them in good condition with no mouldy smells etc  in the listing although she had told her seller that the ponies had flaws that weren't described and smelled mouldy (the seller had originally listed that these ponies had flaws and were not perfect and sent extra pics to the buyer).
ETA - buyer: if those were *not* the same ponies you got from Tak then feel free to come and post here and explain. We want to be fair

Another member here has mentioned further in this thread that she had the same buyer trying to knock her ponies prices on ebay down too , without a best offer included in the listings , and messaged her with explanations as to why the ponies weren't worth what the other member asked for them
The buyer is new to the Arena , but she is not new to collecting or buying/selling on ebay

Just something to be aware of.

If the buyer wants to add her point of view she is more than welcome of course. Maybe we can still talk through this situation and understand it better?

~ Ringlets TS Mod

Ok I am deeply offended by this post and wish for it to be removed...this is complete slander of my name both here and on ebay...i have over 1k positive feedback on ebay and don't appreciate being made out to be a thief. I took screen shots of what went down between myself and TAK. This is completely uncalled for! I wanted to return the ponies to her and she told me to keep them?! ok how is this me being bad? i told her what was wrong with them upon delivery of package and asked to return for a refund. I also clearly asked her to look them over for me with a list of the things I find to not to be acceptable. I Buy and sell on ebay and only come to the Arena for my personal collection not to re sell. I do not restore moldy ponies so I had no need for Glory or Moondancer in such a state so I gave them both to a friend that does customs. She boils them down and strips them down to their shells. I made no profit on those ponies, I have sold several, of both of these 2 common ponies, on ebay because that's what i do...I BUY LOTS AND SELL INDIVIDUALLY ON EBAY...I come across tons of Glory and Moondancer ponies because they are common. below are our conversations of how it all went down. As you can see I am completely dumb founded that any of this is even being said.  :shocked:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
OK, my concerns, Jamie, is that you say you come across "tons" of Moondancers and Glorys, yet none of them have been worthy of your collection? Seems odd to me. Especially since you don't seem that picky considering what I read in your conversation with Tak.

Another concern is how fast you opened a case on Tak without giving her a chance to issue you a refund. PayPal gives you I think 90 days, maybe it's even longer, to file a dispute. There was no reason to jump the gun.

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My correspondence with Jamie today.

Jamie wrote:
I really dont appreciate the slander and the way you drug my name through the dirt...as a FYI i did not re sell the ponies you sent me...i actually gave them to a friend that boils them down to their shells and makes customs out of them. I buy lots of ponies on ebay and sell them individually on ebay...i have sold several Glory and Moondancers (they are common) all with NO MOLD. i also sell from my private collection as needed. I did not ask for a full refund without retunring the ponies to you... you told me on your own to keep them. i thought we were on good terms then I have some one send me this thread of slanderous posts about me?! thats beyond messed up and i will be taking action to defend my name. >_<

I responded
I will say this on the thread, too. I'm sorry that I was wrong about you re-selling the ponies. I said in the beginning that I did not want the"buyer" aka you to get any trouble. I never said that you asked to keep the ponies. I offered because I figured the cost wasn't worth it if they were as bad as you say. I'll admit that I'm shocked you found mold since I actually black out from the smell of mold. I must not have had the pony long. I should have let you know that I was a newbie to selling and maybe you could have asked more comprehensive questions.
I don't want to be on bad terms with you. I love this group and the people in it. Please put your side of the experience on the thread. I only started it to ask for a better way to describe my ponies so I wouldn't disappoint anyone in the future.
Again I'm sorry about anything I said that was wrong. My intent was to be better able to describe ponies in the future, never to hurt you.
My intent in this group is still to just collect the ponies I love while learning from those who know more and only sell for what I paid so I don't run out of space
One more thing that I believe was mentioned before is that I've had 14 concussions. They've caused some brain damage. Hence the black outs with certain smells. I also couldn't have handled the stress of figuring out how to return the ponies. I must pick and choose which stresses I can take on. The cause of a dispute being opened on my PayPal was that they put a hold on all incoming funds for 60 days. This sent me into a bit of panic since I still had to meet previously planned financial obligations and my septic tank broke. I have nothing to buy food or pay bills with. Luckily I keep canned goods on hand and my mother is my landlord so will let me pay rent late.
 I hope from reading the whole thread and this that you and everyone know I don't want trouble. You said you gave away the ponies and they are common ones so let it be. I certainly won't be on the thread anymore. It's not a stress worth having.

Jamie said
:mad: you are a disgusting ugly person....you are destroying my Ebay business with your slander...having people block me is just sick.  :mad:

I've spent too much of my life tainted with anger. I just want to describe my ponies accurately. So I decided just to sell them a for a fraction of their worth "as is".

Offline JamieDey5

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • On a Pony hunt!
    • View Profile
do sales outside of ebay and through paypal my only protection is paypal and when i receive ponies significantly not as pictured it scares me...i can admit maybe i jumped the gun but like the seller it scared me. I dont see how dragging my name through the dirt is ok when only little info was posted about the issue. I wanted to return the and she told me not worry about it and left me positive feedback as i did her...now im being punished. If any one is a nasty person it is TAK...using her short comings for sympathy isnt ok.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal