collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone know Ebay seller bloodyangelchen87?  (Read 8471 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know Ebay seller bloodyangelchen87?
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2012, 10:34:51 AM »
Oh wow, I thought you guys had worked it out. I guess not. Sorry to hear that.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2012, 11:18:40 AM »
Sorry to hear that she won't uphold the sale!  :(  I really was hoping she was just having a bit of an attitude problem but fraudulently selling to someone else and violating the sales contract is really another thing. 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2012, 11:21:59 AM »
Thanks, everyone!  I feel better now that I've left 12 negative feedbacks for each auction.  (I'm not sure why her feedback rating is still 98.8%, though; I would think that it would have been lowered more than that.)

At least I didn't actually lose any money over this.  I was still trying to find a solution to our conflict, so I hadn't sent any payment yet.  I'm just angry because she treated me so badly.  I get really, really mad when people treat me this way.  I'm a nice person; I never start fights, but I will end them.

I'm also in a bad mood lately because the rental agency for the house I rent is also trying to take advantage of me right now.  I'm especially ticked off about it because I could have taken advantage of them over something else a month ago.  They screwed up the lease to my advantage, and I could have just kept my mouth shut and signed it, then had a legal contract to get what I wanted at a much lower price than we agreed on.  But of course that would have been wrong, so I politely pointed out their error so they could fix it.  But that's another (very long) story, and I won't get into it more now.  Suffice it to say that I'm so ticked off at them now I might sue, and I've never sued anyone before.  *sigh*  Why do people act like this???
 :stressed:

On another note, Jeanne Delaney, rock star of pony collecting that she is, just hit me with a Random Act of Pony Kindness a few days ago, because I've bought from her in the past, and she has a mountain of pony stuff to sell off, and she just felt like being generous.  So I have a nice something on the way to cheer me up and restore my faith in humanity (along with your support here, of course).
 :lovey:

And I have to remind myself that I have a large and very nice collection, and I've gotten lots of good deals in the past, and I'm sure there will be more in the future.  So losing the opportunity to buy a handfull of stickers at a bargain price won't affect me much in the long run.  I'm just ticked off over the way some people have been acting lately.
 :pullhair: :rant: :argh:

*sigh*  As Pinkie would say, some people are loco in the cocoa. :nuts:
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2012, 11:39:25 AM »
Oh so you purchased 12 auctions from her?

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2012, 11:45:12 AM »
Yeah, there were about 15 individual sticker auctions and I won 12 of them (including all the really good ones).
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:08:39 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2012, 03:16:32 AM »
Oh man.. I've no words!
I'm so sorry for you!! *Hugs*

It was okay that you told her your point of viewing - and I don't believe that she sold the sticker to another german member..

Hope you can find the stickers anywhere else soon!!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2012, 06:35:42 AM »
I am totally with the other members who responded! So sorry, Kelly! :( :hug:
This is just so unfair, i didn't even win the auction but it bugs me too!!

How can an Ebay seller sell the items to someone else while you won them?! That's breaking the rules, isn't it? The transaction between you and her wasn't even closed!

I now know FOR SURE she just wanted more money. There is just no other reason to act like this.

Please Kelly, watch your language towards her (don't call her a b****) If she let's Ebay watch those messages, you might be scr*w*d.

I feel the same way!  I didn't even win these auctions, but I, too, am very bothered by this.  It's just sooooo wrong and unfair.  I also agree that you should avoid the language... my eBay case with "Tail Trim Lady" is still open, and I don't want to say or do anything that could be used against me.  I know I haven't done anything wrong, but if I were to use threatening language and/or name-calling, that certainly wouldn't help me.

On another note, Jeanne Delaney, rock star of pony collecting that she is, just hit me with a Random Act of Pony Kindness a few days ago, because I've bought from her in the past, and she has a mountain of pony stuff to sell off, and she just felt like being generous.  So I have a nice something on the way to cheer me up and restore my faith in humanity (along with your support here, of course).
 :lovey:

What's a Random Act of Pony Kindness?  Is this a common thing within the community?  If so, I've been struck a few times as well.  ^.^

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2012, 09:05:08 PM »
A Random Act of Kindness is sort of equal but opposite to a Random Act of Violence.  It's doing something nice for little or no reason (the kindness one, of course, not the violence one).  I was interested in a pony that Jeanne was selling, and she decided to just give her to me for free.
:)

Wow, I remember back in the days when Jeanne won all the good stuff on Ebay, and we could all see it because bidders' names were posted.  I was soooooo envious of her!  Back then, I never would have thought this would happen, ha ha!  Isn't the pony community great?

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2012, 11:28:30 AM »
Well the 12 negatives will only count as one negative I think. so that's why her dsr and percentage didn't go WAY down immediately. But it still looks very bad on her feedback. I don't know why she was so determined to not ship them to you.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2012, 04:45:45 PM »
A Random Act of Kindness is sort of equal but opposite to a Random Act of Violence.  It's doing something nice for little or no reason (the kindness one, of course, not the violence one).  I was interested in a pony that Jeanne was selling, and she decided to just give her to me for free.
:)

Wow, I remember back in the days when Jeanne won all the good stuff on Ebay, and we could all see it because bidders' names were posted.  I was soooooo envious of her!  Back then, I never would have thought this would happen, ha ha!  Isn't the pony community great?

Oh, sorry... didn't mean for you to go into all of that.  I mean, I know what a random act of kindness is in general, I just thought maybe there was something specific within the community, that every now and then we are supposed to do a "Random Act of Pony Kindness," or if we need to pay it forward when it happens to us. :-)

~Pony Wish List~

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2012, 07:31:02 PM »
I don't know if there are any "rules" guiding random acts of pony kindness, but of course it's nice to pay it forward once in a while.  I generally don't have time to include little extra gifts in the ponies I ship out, but I'll do things like alert members about about specific ponies I know they're looking for, if I notice they're posted on Ebay or for sale here or the TP.  And once in a while I'll give someone a free pony.

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2012, 05:06:34 AM »
I don't know if there are any "rules" guiding random acts of pony kindness, but of course it's nice to pay it forward once in a while.  I generally don't have time to include little extra gifts in the ponies I ship out, but I'll do things like alert members about about specific ponies I know they're looking for, if I notice they're posted on Ebay or for sale here or the TP.  And once in a while I'll give someone a free pony.

I've done that, too.  It feels really good, doesn't it? :)

~Pony Wish List~

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2012, 07:14:28 PM »
Just go hug your new Satin n Lace you got from me ;)  Not all ebay sellers are terrible. *sigh... such a mint pony shame I'm not a fan of pink!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline zora

• Trade Count: (+75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2012, 11:15:49 AM »
are the stickers on ebay again?? number 170873237406
Former Nirvana and BigBro Collector

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2012, 11:26:47 PM »
Are those the same seller?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal