collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162873 times)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #210 on: October 10, 2013, 06:35:53 AM »
I got a mini one in a swap box and I adore her! I want more of her! Does anyone know if anyone has the codes to get specific ones like the blindbag ponies have codes?

Post Merge: October 11, 2013, 06:12:47 AM

Or does anyone want to swap? I need 2 more of Lunanne and probably 3 of Flammy.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 06:12:47 AM by Salli »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #211 on: October 11, 2013, 11:25:56 AM »
I wish I could help, I'm working on collecting the medium sized ones because I love the intricate paint job, but the little ones don't have enough colors to tempt me.

But I did watch a youtube review of the little ones and the person reviewing them mentioned she didn't see anything on the pot like a code, to indicate which could be inside. However she did say if you hold one in the store and look at the top, there's only a little piece of cardboard covering the opening and you can lift it up a little and see the color of the hair of the Zelf inside. I hope that helps some. :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 12, 2013, 04:36:54 AM »
I saw these in my TRU yesterday and almost bought one. I figure I can wait until the Target opens.

However, there were four Clovers there!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

/人 ‿‿ 人\

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2013, 06:05:09 AM »
I wish I could help, I'm working on collecting the medium sized ones because I love the intricate paint job, but the little ones don't have enough colors to tempt me.

But I did watch a youtube review of the little ones and the person reviewing them mentioned she didn't see anything on the pot like a code, to indicate which could be inside. However she did say if you hold one in the store and look at the top, there's only a little piece of cardboard covering the opening and you can lift it up a little and see the color of the hair of the Zelf inside. I hope that helps some. :)

That definitely helps! Thanks!

I saw these in my TRU yesterday and almost bought one. I figure I can wait until the Target opens.

However, there were four Clovers there!

I know there are a couple of nice members looking for Miss Clover over in the Off Topic forum thread about Zelfs :)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 12, 2013, 06:12:32 PM »
Gothic_Redemption if you pick up a couple Clovers, I would definitely pay you back for one, that would be great! I also have some rare ponies I would trade for one. :) But you won't find them in Target, the company that made them are selling them exclusively at Walmart, TRU, and Amazon.com at the moment.

SydneyGrey

« Reply #215 on: October 13, 2013, 05:20:59 AM »
They're being sold at Target in Australia, but not Target in the United States.  LOL.  It makes me wonder if the U.S. Targets will eventually carry them.  I'll bet they will at some point.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 13, 2013, 07:25:48 AM »
Oooo didn't know that! I hope they come to Target here eventually!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 13, 2013, 09:07:23 AM »
No Miss Clovers or the Mini Lunanne's I was looking for, I did pick up a mini Angelala (SO CUTE!!)

I looked at the packaging and there is a number embossed on the strip of cardboard that connects the top one and the one that wraps around the side. I will check next time to see if they are different numbers. I am also wondering if certain ones only come in certain colored cups? I've only bought 2 so I can't tell but if anyone has bought/buys multiple ones maybe you can tell us?

SydneyGrey

« Reply #218 on: October 13, 2013, 10:43:47 AM »
NEW ZELFS!!!!

I found these on the Toys R Us site:

Color My Zelf  $19.99 - Toys R Us exclusive

"With her special artistry power get crafty with the Spectra Arty Zelf. Add Zelf marks with the quirky deco stickers and get crafty with the marker pens."
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24323816&cp=&parentPage=search

Zelfs Greenhouse  $29.99 - Toys R Us exclusive

"Add to your Zelf collection with these quirky lil Zelfs in da house! The Greenhouse includes 20 small Zelfs packaged in a gorgeous Greenhouse. Including 5 exclusive glow- tastic Zelfs that can't be found anywhere else as well as Glitter, Pearl and Classic finishes."
(Please note: Although the TRU description says 20 Zelfs, the picture actually says it comes with 18, not 20.)
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21981626&cp=&parentPage=search

It sounds like the first one is the all-white Zelf someone mentioned.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:02:52 AM by SydneyGrey »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 13, 2013, 11:06:35 AM »
Haha a little collector's display! That's cute, wish Hasbro came up with something like that for ponies.

Based on the price of the 'make your own', it's probably going to be one of the big ones, which means I probably won't get it. There's something about the faces on the big molds that turns me off. I think they make the cheeks too big and they kinda hang down too low on the face. But I think it's a cute idea!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:08:40 AM by Dragonflitter »

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 13, 2013, 08:12:48 PM »
I've been lurking this since this started  :lol:
I only want Clover but I am doubtful they will have one here in the Philippines, we mostly miss out on rares like these :cry:

Offline Gothic_Redemption

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • aaaAAAAAあああああああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 14, 2013, 01:13:04 AM »
Gothic_Redemption if you pick up a couple Clovers, I would definitely pay you back for one, that would be great! I also have some rare ponies I would trade for one. :) But you won't find them in Target, the company that made them are selling them exclusively at Walmart, TRU, and Amazon.com at the moment.

I might not get back out there until months from now. We rarely visit the mall. However, I'll let my mother know that you're willing to pay me for them, and maybe we can stop by to pick one up for you.

/人 ‿‿ 人\

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 14, 2013, 03:02:16 AM »
That would be so awesome, Gothic_Redemption, thanks! ^.^

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 15, 2013, 02:55:55 AM »
went to the store yesterday and i'm sad to report that my local walmart doesn't carry zelfs

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 15, 2013, 04:39:11 AM »
went to the store yesterday and i'm sad to report that my local walmart doesn't carry zelfs

:(

I have actually been to all FOUR wal-marts that are within an hour drive of my house (yes, I'm obsessed with Zelfs!) and sad to report that none of them had them currently on the shelf. As I was saying in the other Zelf thread in the Off-Topic section, I talked to one of the Walmart employees and she told me they moved the Zelfs to the toy clearance section. Apparently they were moving all toys that they don't plan to carry for the Christmas season to clearance early because it's just about time to stock the shelves for Christmas. So looks like that means they don't plan to stock Zelfs for the Christmas season. :( I hope this will change, or that it was only some Wal-marts that won't be stocking them!

You might have some luck if you check the Walmart clearance section, though.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 04:49:18 AM by Dragonflitter »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal