collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162926 times)

InkyMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #1110 on: August 07, 2014, 12:36:37 AM »
My Zelf haul of the day :) My TRU finally got in the medium zelfs I really wanted :) I haven't been collecting as of late but going to try and get in the swing of things. Going to find a nice way to organize and display them too.
Do you guys usually unbox your zelfs or keep them sealed or a bit of both?

Congratulations on finding the ones you wanted! It is such a good feeling!  :lol:

For the most part I unbox my Zelfs and display them (on my zelfshelf no less!) but I keep any doubles in their boxes and hang them on the wall. I've also decided not to unbox the Masquerade ones at all.

suicidemilk23

« Reply #1111 on: August 07, 2014, 09:19:01 AM »
I have mine NIB hung up on a wall in my apartment, they look good all together. :)

Also, I am still searching for Manny if anyone can pick one up for me I can buy or trade!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: August 10, 2014, 10:16:07 AM »
wow calico star love that pic!!!

I love these guys as riders for the MLP they are a perfect size :-)

My local MD TRU has been L-A-M-E with nothing beyond the masquerade stuff... I have my son's B-day coming up so an excuse to go back and see

man, I hope they stock the new ones :-) meantime, thanks for the online link (fingers crossed they do a BOGO sale soon!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: August 21, 2014, 12:47:29 AM »
Series 3 has struck Australia! :cheer:

The "Cutprice Kidshop" store at my local shopping centre had all six S3 mediums as well as most of the recarded S2 - I saw Dandy-Lion, Catsby and Lady B but I confess my focus was mostly on the new guys. No Snowphie in sight, but I picked up Dolly and Manny for my collection. They also had the super size Dandy-Lion and Lady B, but they were on the top of the shelves and I couldn't reach to see if there were any others.

Tomorrow morning I'll be traipsing all over town to check all the usual stores and see if they've restocked. I feared that S3 would be a way off because Big W put out a new case of S1s a few weeks ago and most other stores were only just getting the second half of S2 in stock, but looks like we're getting the newest releases too. :heart:

Edit: The results are in!

Spoiler
Woolworths supermarket: scant remains of S1 mediums and S1 supers. Lil D, Spellinda and Mermalade seem to be unpopular.

Coles supermarket: First half of S2 mediums, S3 tinys in eggs.

"The Toy Place": First half of S2 mediums, S2 supers (Lochlan, Dorothy, etc)

TRU: First half of S2 mediums, S2 tinys in pots. S2 supers aplenty (Lochlan, Dorothy, etc) but stacked in front of them, new cases of S2-S3 supers! Dandy-Lion, Webina, Owlmanda, Noodles and Deeno!

Target: S3 aplenty! They had what looked like 24 mediums on shelf - two each of the S3s and two each of the recarded S2s. They also had six S2-S3 supers - two each of Webina and Owlmanda, one Dandy-Lion and one Noodles.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:13:18 PM by prancingstag »

InkyMomo

« Reply #1114 on: August 21, 2014, 01:47:05 AM »
Snowphie is due to hit the UK in October. I emailed the company and that was the only details they could give me.  ^.^

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1115 on: August 22, 2014, 01:03:49 AM »
Series 3 has struck Australia! :cheer:

The "Cutprice Kidshop" store at my local shopping centre had all six S3 mediums as well as most of the recarded S2 - I saw Dandy-Lion, Catsby and Lady B but I confess my focus was mostly on the new guys. No Snowphie in sight, but I picked up Dolly and Manny for my collection. They also had the super size Dandy-Lion and Lady B, but they were on the top of the shelves and I couldn't reach to see if there were any others.

Tomorrow morning I'll be traipsing all over town to check all the usual stores and see if they've restocked. I feared that S3 would be a way off because Big W put out a new case of S1s a few weeks ago and most other stores were only just getting the second half of S2 in stock, but looks like we're getting the newest releases too. :heart:

Edit: The results are in!

Spoiler
Woolworths supermarket: scant remains of S1 mediums and S1 supers. Lil D, Spellinda and Mermalade seem to be unpopular.

Coles supermarket: First half of S2 mediums, S3 tinys in eggs.

"The Toy Place": First half of S2 mediums, S2 supers (Lochlan, Dorothy, etc)

TRU: First half of S2 mediums, S2 tinys in pots. S2 supers aplenty (Lochlan, Dorothy, etc) but stacked in front of them, new cases of S2-S3 supers! Dandy-Lion, Webina, Owlmanda, Noodles and Deeno!

Target: S3 aplenty! They had what looked like 24 mediums on shelf - two each of the S3s and two each of the recarded S2s. They also had six S2-S3 supers - two each of Webina and Owlmanda, one Dandy-Lion and one Noodles.

Thanks for posting that! I went to my local stores after reading your post and bought some S3 Zelfs.

I noticed that on the packaging for the Zelicious Zelfs that Snowphie can be won. Apparently you need to buy three zelicious zelfs and enter in the barcodes online for a chance to win.

According to the AU website you can also find her in store? So do we have two different chances to get her?

Offline prancingstag

• View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 22, 2014, 03:17:29 PM »
[snip]

Thanks for posting that! I went to my local stores after reading your post and bought some S3 Zelfs.

I noticed that on the packaging for the Zelicious Zelfs that Snowphie can be won. Apparently you need to buy three zelicious zelfs and enter in the barcodes online for a chance to win.

According to the AU website you can also find her in store? So do we have two different chances to get her?

I haven't seen any Zelicious (except Beetrice's Treehouse) here yet, so I wouldn't have a clue. :blink: Did you find the Zelicious in store, or order them online? I was under the impression that the UK had competitions to send in barcodes and then they would be sent a rare Zelf in return.

To be honest I'm not fond of "a chance to win" style competitions, but then I've never been able to find Clover/Jewely in stores either, so perhaps more options will be better for us Aussie collectors.

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1117 on: August 22, 2014, 08:47:25 PM »
[snip]

I haven't seen any Zelicious (except Beetrice's Treehouse) here yet, so I wouldn't have a clue. :blink: Did you find the Zelicious in store, or order them online? I was under the impression that the UK had competitions to send in barcodes and then they would be sent a rare Zelf in return.

To be honest I'm not fond of "a chance to win" style competitions, but then I've never been able to find Clover/Jewely in stores either, so perhaps more options will be better for us Aussie collectors.

Yep, I found the Zelicious sets in my two local targets. Big W only had the S3 singles (Float etc.)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: August 23, 2014, 06:53:20 AM »
I was lucky enough to get the Zelicious Zelfs I wanted but I am not gonna get series 3 for a long time. :(  I was in a car wreck and simply cannot afford to buy myself anything right at the moment. I am afraid I'll miss out entirely on series 3. Life sucks, but at least I am fortunate in the respect that I wasn't hurt. But congrats to everyone who found the medium Zelfs you need. Hopefully I can get my hands on them eventually.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline prancingstag

• View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: August 28, 2014, 03:55:21 PM »
[snip]

Yep, I found the Zelicious sets in my two local targets. Big W only had the S3 singles (Float etc.)

One email exchange later, it looks like we Aussie fans have two ways to get Snowphie! He will be randomly packed into shipments as well as sent out through the Zelicious competition.

Spoiler

I also asked about the other rare Zelfs and whether they had all been distributed yet. Looks like they're still calling her "Ruby" even though I addressed her as Jewely in my email... So is it Ruby the Diamond Zelf or Jewely the Ruby Zelf? We may never know :dizzy:

Sprinklecupcake

Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #1120 on: August 28, 2014, 10:25:20 PM »
I saw the scented ones today! The bubblegum one smells pretty good! :-) I had to fight with myself not buying Noodles since dragons are my favorite critter.... I wanted to buy Kitsu but didnt see him :(

Post Merge: August 28, 2014, 10:34:34 PM

Question, does Target not sell Zelfs in the US anymore? Im trying to find out where all sells zelfs nowadays... :/ I feel like its just TRU now, going to another location today to look for kitsu and the zelicious!

Here is my collection so far! Its only series 1 and a masquerade Spelinda. I was brave and decided to bebox all of the except Clover and sort them by color.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 04:53:45 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 29, 2014, 05:54:08 AM »
 ^.^ cute collection!!

I am also found of these little lovely dolls!! I have met them during my holidays in Spain! It seems they just received the wave 1 (i know it as I have look at the zelfs site and now I know the different waves  :lol:) I was lucky enough to find them in 2 stores and I bought Pega sue and then an other day Mermalade. I love them so much!! There were also some Large Zells. Unhappily they cost a lot , that's why i just bought 2, they each cost: 15,95€ !!!

unhappily it seems they will not appear in France :cry: :cry: just in spain, greece, italy and turkey as written on the box.
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: August 29, 2014, 07:50:18 AM »
It seems that zelfs will not be coming to Singapore any more? Someone please telle this is not truuuuuuuue :cry: :cry:
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: August 29, 2014, 08:38:41 AM »
I just went to my only local TRU yesterday after work and all the Zelfs are gone from their usual place. :( The few that were left have been moved to the Clearance aisle.

I fear this is the end of the toy line.... sigh.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: August 29, 2014, 09:22:40 AM »
At the store near me they were moved to one of those racks that are on the end of an aisle last week but they were moved to next to the Flutterbye Fairy and MiWorld stuff this week. Maybe it's just a temporary spot while they are rearranging things.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal