collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162889 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #1065 on: July 20, 2014, 05:25:43 AM »
Wow, I asked them if they had any new shipments in for Zelfs and they said not for a few weeks. I'm tired of employees lying. D:   So they did have them after all for a bit.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 20, 2014, 08:12:05 AM »
I don't think they're lying per se, they probably just didn't know.  I doubt every employee knows the entire stock of the store by heart

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 20, 2014, 07:20:04 PM »
I can't believe how many US stores are getting season three Zelfs when the second half of S2 is only just starting to hit shelves over here! I hope Snowphie isn't too limited in number and runs out by the time his wave starts getting distributed, I need him for my cat collection. :lol: Just picked up Catsby and the BFF pack yesterday, so Dandy-Lion, Catsby and Butterluv are together waiting patiently on the shelf for him.

suicidemilk23

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1068 on: July 21, 2014, 06:30:23 AM »
I was actually lucky enough to find Snowphie! >.< There wasn't a full case on the shelf so someone actually passed this cutie over. I'm still in search of Manny, Dolly, and Lullaby so if I find another Snowphie I'll grab it to help out others. :)

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 21, 2014, 03:57:34 PM »
I checked two semi-local TRU's this weekend and nothing!  One had a ton of old stock, mostly series 1, and the other only had large sized Zelfs.  Surely that store will get some in soon, but it's pretty far away.  I only drive out there about once a month, if that.  And we never saw the second half of series 2 here either.  Bleh!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1070 on: July 21, 2014, 09:04:54 PM »
I can't believe how many US stores are getting season three Zelfs when the second half of S2 is only just starting to hit shelves over here! I hope Snowphie isn't too limited in number and runs out by the time his wave starts getting distributed, I need him for my cat collection. :lol: Just picked up Catsby and the BFF pack yesterday, so Dandy-Lion, Catsby and Butterluv are together waiting patiently on the shelf for him.

I know! I'm desperately hoping there'll be enough Snowphies for Aus. If anyone picks up an extra one I'd pay extra to have him!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #1071 on: July 23, 2014, 10:44:02 AM »
Weellllll today is Wednesday, when the single TRU in my half of Maine gets new shipments... I'm going to stop by after work today. *crosses fingers* I'm trying not to get my hopes up. There haven't had any new Medium Zelfs for the past four Wednesdays. :(

Congrats to everyone who found Snophie so far! It's so, so exciting to hear how many people are finding her. When the fever of Clover first started, I was very sad to see on the Zelfs Facebook page how many parents were angry and upset at Moose that they couldn't easily find Clover for their kids (not understanding the point of a company having a 'chase figure'!). I think they took those complaints to heart and made Snowphie more easy to find.

I'm hoping I can find Snowphie on my own too. She's so cute. But I'd be happy with any new Zelfs at all!

Post Merge: July 23, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

Claramel, you have been so helpful to so many people on the Arena with the butterfly set, if I find two Snowphies I'll make sure the second one is for you! :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #1072 on: July 23, 2014, 11:09:29 PM »
Weellllll today is Wednesday, when the single TRU in my half of Maine gets new shipments... I'm going to stop by after work today. *crosses fingers* I'm trying not to get my hopes up. There haven't had any new Medium Zelfs for the past four Wednesdays. :(

Congrats to everyone who found Snophie so far! It's so, so exciting to hear how many people are finding her. When the fever of Clover first started, I was very sad to see on the Zelfs Facebook page how many parents were angry and upset at Moose that they couldn't easily find Clover for their kids (not understanding the point of a company having a 'chase figure'!). I think they took those complaints to heart and made Snowphie more easy to find.

I'm hoping I can find Snowphie on my own too. She's so cute. But I'd be happy with any new Zelfs at all!

Post Merge: July 23, 2014, 10:44:36 AM

Claramel, you have been so helpful to so many people on the Arena with the butterfly set, if I find two Snowphies I'll make sure the second one is for you! :)

Aww thankyou Dragoflitter, that's so kind of you!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: July 24, 2014, 10:47:26 AM »
Grrr. Still not a single Medium Zelf at my TRU. That makes five weeks in a row. -_- Maine always gets everything last. *tries to be patient*
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: July 24, 2014, 05:16:16 PM »
Grrr. Still not a single Medium Zelf at my TRU. That makes five weeks in a row. -_- Maine always gets everything last. *tries to be patient*

Are you sure you don't want me to pick some up for you or something? I work right next to TRU, and last I checked we had Dolly, Float, Dandy and Webina.
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: July 26, 2014, 05:02:45 AM »
Eeeeep I just discovered Zelfs when I was in the toy store looking for a gift for myself - obviously I had to get one! They're so cute!

I got Angelala because her card said 'be nice to yourself' lol which was why I was there XD But I honestly don't think she'll be the last...  :blush:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: July 26, 2014, 11:07:46 AM »
I called the TRU in Chesterfield, MO and they said they had two cases of the medium Zelfs in stock today. I drove the good 45 minute drive there to see NOTHING new on the shelves. I wanted to cry. I talked to an employee and he checked in the back for me, and behold! They had some new ones. Not what I was expecting, but I brought these guys home with me.

I'm really liking the cupcake and chocolate one. They had the two other Zelicioius Zelfs but I left them behind. I didn't really want them since they were reissues. I know Vampelina is too, but I think this version of her is quite pretty and she smells good. :)

They had two boxes, one was Zelicious and the other were the larger ones, not medium. So they guy on the phone wasn't totally correct. But I left happy and it was worth the haul there. :)
My Wishlist

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: July 26, 2014, 11:33:57 AM »
Nice!! I was just gonna head there today! Did you leave any for me XD

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: July 26, 2014, 11:35:32 AM »
The other two Zelicious Zelfs are on the shelf. I can't remember their names. But what I got of these characters were all they had.

I called Sunset Hills and they didn't have any I needed. I was VERY shocked we got the Zelicious ones already. I didn't expect them for a while.

Sorry I beat you to the punch on these. :(  I wish they had more stock so you could get some too.   
My Wishlist

CatMittens

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1079 on: July 26, 2014, 03:38:09 PM »
Hi my daughter really Loves the zelfs and has all of wave one. We are finally able to make a trip to our Toys R Us (which is a 2 and a half hour drive).I was wondering if any of you kind people could tell me where I can find a checklist of all the zelfs in wave 2 and 3.Thank you its much appreciated.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal