collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162957 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #1050 on: July 16, 2014, 06:28:50 AM »
Someone found Manny but nobody has found Pandela. Which makes sense since each wave is usually six not counting the special one or the themed waves like Masquerade and Zelicious.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: July 16, 2014, 10:59:43 AM »
No luck today, and apparently my Tru change their shipments instead of Wednesday and Friday it's now Tuesday and Friday. And this really nice lady who works there said if they get any Friday she would put them on hold for me :)
What a sweetheart!

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 16, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
No luck finding new S3s, but I cant complain because I found Snowphie today. It was so exciting finally finding something rare in the wild! That never happens to me- I never find Funko Glitters, or rare anything in my stores. She was tucked behind a Webina and the whole time I felt like I was robbing the store because it felt so weird to have her and have no one around me care XD
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline PrincessTiffy

• View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: July 16, 2014, 03:54:07 PM »
No luck finding new S3s, but I cant complain because I found Snowphie today. It was so exciting finally finding something rare in the wild! That never happens to me- I never find Funko Glitters, or rare anything in my stores. She was tucked behind a Webina and the whole time I felt like I was robbing the store because it felt so weird to have her and have no one around me care XD

Congrats Mocha!!! She seems to be popping up everywhere and more easily found than the others. I'm hoping Friday I can find her.

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: July 16, 2014, 04:15:35 PM »

Congrats Mocha!!! She seems to be popping up everywhere and more easily found than the others. I'm hoping Friday I can find her.

Thank you :3 I hope more people can find her, too- I hate limited releases on things as cute as this! It's not fair when you can't track it down or without spending a lot of money :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: July 17, 2014, 08:10:15 AM »
WOW congrats Mocha!!

I had such a disappointing hunt yesterday. First of all my TRU has moved the Zelfs WAAY in the back of the store, near the infant formula aisle. o.0 I'm not sure if it's a permanent move of not. Second, they had NO new Zelfs at all. The display is empty except for what has been there for months: a couple Tressa playsets and a few Large Series 1 and Series 2. I haven't had a single Medium Zelf at my TRU for going on four weeks now. Sigh.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: July 18, 2014, 11:00:41 AM »
I've found all the currently released Zelfs. Pandela and the others, I think, are from a different wave.

As a random observation, Manny seems to be the most limited - I've seen 3-4 of all the others, but only 2 of Manny.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: July 18, 2014, 12:20:27 PM »
My TRU had a bunch of new Zelfs but no Snowphie. I decided to get rereleased Catsby since I didn't have it yet and I think the Series 2 rereleases are going to be gone when the second half of Series 3 starts appearing.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

volleyballlover7

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1058 on: July 18, 2014, 01:48:14 PM »
Yay!! I found. Snowphie at TRU in Missouri this week c: they had others also so keep your eyes peeled!

Offline PrincessTiffy

• View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 18, 2014, 09:27:07 PM »
Omg what a day! Went to my Tru and the nice lady put a couple on hold for me. No snowphie but I did get dolly, and she offered to call the other Tru close to me before I drove out there. She said they got a shipment so I decided to go check it out. Almost got into a crash on the way there with my son in the car! Some lady decided to come into my going straight lane because she no longer wanted to turn in her turn left only lane. Luckily no one was in the lane next to me so I had room to move over and no one got hurt. So with my heart racing I finally made it to the other Tru and I found a snowphie! I was so excited and glad I finally found a limited zelf. But as awesome as that was the even bigger highlight of my day was my son to his first actual steps!

Offline MidnightMocha

• View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: July 18, 2014, 09:27:55 PM »

Omg what a day! Went to my Tru and the nice lady put a couple on hold for me. No snowphie but I did get dolly, and she offered to call the other Tru close to me before I drove out there. She said they got a shipment so I decided to go check it out. Almost got into a crash on the way there with my son in the car! Some lady decided to come into my going straight lane because she no longer wanted to turn in her turn left only lane. Luckily no one was in the lane next to me so I had room to move over and no one got hurt. So with my heart racing I finally made it to the other Tru and I found a snowphie! I was so excited and glad I finally found a limited zelf. But as awesome as that was the even bigger highlight of my day was my son to his first actual steps!

OMG congrats on Snowphie and even more so on your sons first steps!!!!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 19, 2014, 09:39:02 AM »
Ugh I want Snowphie so bad!!

Yay!! I found. Snowphie at TRU in Missouri this week c: they had others also so keep your eyes peeled!
Where in MO? I'm in Stl  ^.^

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 19, 2014, 01:03:31 PM »
Well I tried the TRU in Sunset Hills, MO today with no luck. :/
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline PrincessTiffy

• View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 19, 2014, 02:59:48 PM »

OMG congrats on Snowphie and even more so on your sons first steps!!!!

Thank you Mocha! It was really an amazing day! I still can't believe I found snowphie, I hope everyone else who wants her can find her. And yes I'm calling snowphie a girl even though on the card it says him. Sorry moose but snowphie is not a boy name. At least in my opinion  ;)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 19, 2014, 03:07:57 PM »
Well I tried the TRU in Sunset Hills, MO today with no luck. :/
They had one float when I went and kirkwood had a few but they got cleared out :/ no luck in cheserfield either argh!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal