collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162947 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #585 on: February 21, 2014, 07:55:07 AM »
WOW lots of cool Zelfs news today! ^_^ Congrats everyone, I'm really happy for you all!

As always, if anyone finds extra Jewely, please think of us poor Arena friends of yours who haven't been so lucky. ;) We all have lots of ponies and others to trade with you or buy. :3

PS: Stopped at TRU yesterday but was sad to see the top Zelf shelf still empty. :\ No new medium sized. They did have a couple new Ribbitta playsets on the bottom shelf, so at least they had something new.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 09:25:07 AM by Dragonflitter »
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: February 21, 2014, 11:34:33 AM »
Grats!! I stopped at some walmarts, they had tons of playsets and large zelfs, but no mediums :/ I did get snapjack and Birchy at a different TRU though.

SydneyGrey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #587 on: February 21, 2014, 11:40:02 AM »
Turned out I was able to go to Toys R Us today in Hoover, Alabama.  They had series 2 Zelfs!!  It looked like the shelves had already been mostly picked clean, but they had a few left.  They had one each of Birchy, Snap Jack, Teeny Genie, Flitter and Kitsu left.  They also had about four masquerade Zelfs, and several Ribbita playsets. 

I can't believe I only came away with three Zelfs:  Birchy, Snap Jack and Flitter.  Jack was the one I wanted the most, so I'm SO HAPPY I got him!!!  Yay!  He's so cute!

I'm already regretting not getting Genie.  At first glance, she looks just like Pega Sue, but Genie has blue eyes instead of orange, and subtly different coloring on her legs and ears (from what I remember). 

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: February 21, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »
I found some series 2 singles @ TRU today too!
I got Birchy, Snap Jack, Flitter, Lochlan & Teenie Genie. There was 1 Kitsu there too but the paint on her face was kinda imperfect so I decided I'll wait and hope I find a more perfect one. I hope I don't regret leaving her.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 03:15:04 PM by 3377345 »

SydneyGrey

Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #589 on: February 21, 2014, 02:40:47 PM »
I got Bitchy, Snap Jack, Flitter, Lochlan & Teenie Genie. There was 1 Kitsu there too but the paint on her face was kinda imperfect so I decided I'll wait and hope I find a more perfect one. I hope I don't regret leaving her.
:P :biggrin: You realize you just called her "bitchy," right?  LOL!  :lol: :biggrin: Please don't correct it.  It's hilarious.  Best laugh I've had today.

Also, I'm jealous that you found Lochlan.  My Toys R Us was already sold out of that one when I went.  **WANTS**  :cool:

Post Merge: February 21, 2014, 02:46:39 PM

Hey, I have a question about the tinies in the flowerpots:

Does anyone know how to tell which ones are the Series 2 tinies?  Do they say "Series 2" or "2nd Wave" on the pots, or something?  I looked through the flowerpots at TRU today, but didn't see anything saying whether they were Series 1 or 2, so I didn't buy any.  (They might have all been Series 1 pots.)  I'm only interested in Series 2 tinies.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 02:46:39 PM by SydneyGrey »

Offline Flitter

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: February 21, 2014, 03:14:47 PM »
I got Bitchy, Snap Jack, Flitter, Lochlan & Teenie Genie. There was 1 Kitsu there too but the paint on her face was kinda imperfect so I decided I'll wait and hope I find a more perfect one. I hope I don't regret leaving her.
:P :biggrin: You realize you just called her "bitchy," right?  LOL!  :lol: :biggrin: Please don't correct it.  It's hilarious.  Best laugh I've had today.

OMG  :blush: I'm changing it but you quoted me so I'm still shamed  :faint:
 :lmao:

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
« Reply #591 on: February 21, 2014, 03:28:59 PM »
anyone know how to tell which ones are the Series 2 tinies?  Do they say "Series 2" or "2nd Wave" on the pots, or something?

The Series 2 flowerpots are all hot pink with blue lids, as far as I can tell. Series 1 flowerpots are hot pink, purple or green, with matching lids.

The labels are different too, especially the top! So cute!

SydneyGrey

« Reply #592 on: February 21, 2014, 05:30:41 PM »
OMG  :blush: I'm changing it but you quoted me so I'm still shamed  :faint:
Hee hee!  Too late.  It's now on the forum FOREVER!  Mwahahahaha!!!!  *laughs evilly* 

And now it's time for dancing groceries.
 :broc: :cuke: :pineapple:

Luckyleaf:  Thanks so much for posting those pics of the new flowerpots.  Now I know what to look for.  ^.^
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:32:31 PM by SydneyGrey »

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #593 on: February 22, 2014, 08:39:31 AM »
Went to my local toys R us store this morning, they had an endcap of nothing but zelfs! No ruby though sadly with how many there were!  i had a guy fish out a box in the back too, 4 zelfs come in a case for the mediums. Saw a cute little greenhouse box with tons of minis on them! i would have taken a pic but my hubby was being rude and impatient. LOL wait I guess you could say he was being "Birtchy"
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 09:38:20 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: February 22, 2014, 03:28:20 PM »
So today I was at Walmart and I decided to check out the clearance aisle (it used to be 3 aisles, but they condensed it down to 1) and while looking through a bin with a few random toys in it, I found a large Mermalade. Once I found her, I went carefully through the whole aisle twice, moving things around to make sure there weren't any other Zelfs. She was the only one. There wasn't a clearance sticker on her, but I decided I'd take her with me when I went to check out the toy section. I didn't find anymore Zelfs there and since I saw a worker there, stocking stuff, I decided to ask about them. She scanned it and confirmed it was the only one in the store, then explained that they had only ever gotten one small shipment of Zelfs and they never had a spot for them on the shelfs, either. This explains why I only ever saw one medium Zelf at Walmart before. But she also gave some bad news. They're apparently set to delete Zelfs from their system so they're not going to get any more. After hearing that, I couldn't not take Mermalade home with me. She rang up at $7, which is not too bad.

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
« Reply #595 on: February 22, 2014, 04:48:10 PM »
I can't believe it! I found Jewely at my TRU in Madison, Wisconsin today! My hands were shaking when I pulled her from the back of the display. I can't believe my luck!

They had all the Masquerade Zelfs, as well as the first-wave Season 2 Zelfs. Still no Lil'Zelfs from Series 2, though. Has anyone in the USA found them anywhere yet? None of the new Super Zelfs were there yet, either, though I think I read they've been found in a store out on the east coast.

mushroommandy

« Reply #596 on: February 22, 2014, 05:34:04 PM »
OMG! Congratulations! She's beautiful, isn't she?!
I haven't seen the lil' Zelfs or the Large Zelfs at mine either. But only one Toys R Us nearby has stocked Series 2 so far. I'm still waiting on the others, and Walmart said it would be another week.

I can't believe it! I found Jewely at my TRU in Madison, Wisconsin today! My hands were shaking when I pulled her from the back of the display. I can't believe my luck!

They had all the Masquerade Zelfs, as well as the first-wave Season 2 Zelfs. Still no Lil'Zelfs from Series 2, though. Has anyone in the USA found them anywhere yet? None of the new Super Zelfs were there yet, either, though I think I read they've been found in a store out on the east coast.

Offline Flitter

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: February 22, 2014, 06:00:20 PM »
Congrats, LuckyLeaf! I'm jealous! XD

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: February 22, 2014, 06:07:07 PM »
I've only seen one and I grabbed him!

I love love love these so much! Does anyone know where I can get the minis in the UK?

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #599 on: February 22, 2014, 07:21:45 PM »
What number is she? I can't tell on my Blackberry's small screen! Congrats on your find...it's nice to know there's still a chance to get her :)

I am home now-PIC SPAM!

Also....SERIES 2 SPOTTED IN PLANO,TEXAS! All they had was Spellinda- got her at the same Walmart as Cover! I am not happy with the extra packaging as all 12 from this set wont fit on my wall, I had to overlap series 1 just to make all 12 fit! Oh well xD Pokemon Tomy's gonna have to scootch over and share the wall!

Post Merge: February 21, 2014, 06:34:11 AM

I found Jewely at Toys R Us today(KY,USA)!!! I hyperventaled and almost passed out. So worth it!!! Haha. They had these new ones also! And  the Masquerades too (Picked those up last week). They are soooo much cuter in person! (Will take better pictures, but am just so excited, I had to post for you guys!)

Post Merge: February 20, 2014, 05:34:55 PM

I found this redemption form for Jewely, for you lucky ones in the UK. :)

http://www.ukmums.tv/uploads/ckfinder/userfiles/images/ZELF%20RUBY%20PROMO_online%20form%20VER%202.jpg

For anyone wondering about the distribution of Jewely, looks like the UK will be getting another mail-in campaign, with 1000 Jewelys (out of a worldwide 10000) to be available in the UK:
http://www.toynews-online.biz/news/read/character-options-launches-hunt-for-rare-ruby-zelf-campaign/041833?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ToyNewsOnline+%28ToyNews%29
They mention Jewely will be hidden in some collector tins. I wonder if a Series 2 tin will be produced?
Redemption forms are now available online and will be seeded through selected retailers in the upcoming weeks.

But wheeeeeere :x

Thanks for the heads up! :D

OMG now way! Congrats! I hyperventilated when I found Clover- i think we had the same reaction too! xD CONGRATS!! Im so thrilled they are popping up in TRU here in the US!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal