collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162930 times)

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #525 on: February 13, 2014, 06:25:02 AM »
Wow a whole set of Series 1! Awesome!

Thankies! all together it cost me almost exactly $50! =D $3 for the single mediums, $1 for the mini mystery pots, and $11 for the playset! ^-^ An AWESOME deal guys, go to Walmart! Scout them clearance isles!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 06:26:40 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 13, 2014, 08:58:21 AM »
Wow, Lightning Twirl! That's awesome!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 13, 2014, 09:27:21 AM »
I still need Vampula. I just wish I could find her for retail (or clearance) because I've been looking and I can't find her for less than $10 online. If anyone can still find her at Walmart, can you pick one up for me? I'd also love Buttershy if I can get her for clearance price.

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 13, 2014, 11:21:51 AM »
Buttershy has been hard to find in my area but I will be on the lookout for Vampula for you ShortyBoo!

There was a Miss Clover on eBay not too long ago missing her wings and a leg. My daughter has been wanting Clover for a long time and insisted she would love the "hurt Clover" and make her feel better. She arrived last night and we promptly got to work making her new wings and a cast for her leg.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline iluvponiez

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 13, 2014, 11:52:14 AM »
I haven't read the thread because I'm not interested in Zelfs myself, but I wanted to tell everyone, so please forgive me if it's been mentioned. I went to Toys R Us's website today to buy some stuff and it mentions you get a free random Zelf with a purchase of $30 or more of dolls- MLPs count, as do other Zelfs.

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 13, 2014, 02:43:21 PM »
Hi:)
Can someone help me get some mib lil zelfs and a large Catsby please?
Hugs!

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 13, 2014, 02:54:26 PM »

There was a Miss Clover on eBay not too long ago missing her wings and a leg. My daughter has been wanting Clover for a long time and insisted she would love the "hurt Clover" and make her feel better. She arrived last night and we promptly got to work making her new wings and a cast for her leg.

Oh wow, so someone here took her home! ^_^ I saw her for sale and wondered who would pick her up. I'm so glad you and your daughter are enjoying her!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 13, 2014, 05:51:06 PM »
Got these cuties off ebay just now for $10  ^.^ Glad to get venus without having to buy the playset

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 13, 2014, 05:52:09 PM »
^those are so cute!
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Lightning Twirl

Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #534 on: February 14, 2014, 06:26:35 AM »
I still need Vampula. I just wish I could find her for retail (or clearance) because I've been looking and I can't find her for less than $10 online. If anyone can still find her at Walmart, can you pick one up for me? I'd also love Buttershy if I can get her for clearance price.

If theres a vampula at the walmart i went to, ill pick it up for you! I know i grabbed the last buttershy, theres mostly mermalade and venusflytrap playsets. Because of gas, we got to that particular walmart one a week.

Post Merge: February 14, 2014, 06:29:57 AM

Buttershy has been hard to find in my area but I will be on the lookout for Vampula for you ShortyBoo!

AWWWW! :') YOUR DAUGHTER IS SO SWEET!! Kids nowadays i meet want things in nice packages brand new, your lucky to have a daughter who is grateful!! She could be a toy doctor someday!!! :) you might be able to commission someone to make a polymer mold of a right zelf leg and have it painted. Clover looks sooo happy!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:29:57 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 14, 2014, 09:13:45 AM »
Just got my first zelf! Lil d, he was the only one at Walmart, in both sizes. Devil zelfs aren't too popular in the Bible Belt apparently! Checking out another Walmart later, to see if I can find more!

miamorecadenza

« Reply #536 on: February 14, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »
Finally decided to pick up one of these cute little guys. When they first came out, I swear I saw the clover one at my local TRU. Then months passed and I kept reading that she was rare. So I went in today and thought to myself: pshh, just how rare is rare? And I found her :) Love anything clover/Irish, so Miss Clover will join the collection!

Offline beajjai033

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • "It will all be worth it in the end."
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 14, 2014, 05:04:32 PM »
Finally decided to pick up one of these cute little guys. When they first came out, I swear I saw the clover one at my local TRU. Then months passed and I kept reading that she was rare. So I went in today and thought to myself: pshh, just how rare is rare? And I found her :) Love anything clover/Irish, so Miss Clover will join the collection!

Aww, lucky! ;) Congrats!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 14, 2014, 11:04:38 PM »

Aww, lucky! ;) Congrats!

See I'm into Irish stuff too but that's the reason Miss Clover kinda bugs me. It's supposed to be three leaf clover, the shamrock, that is a symbol of Ireland and all things Irish. The four leaf clover actually has no connection at all to Ireland. I plan on eventually making a three leaf clover custom Zelf.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Lightning Twirl

Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #539 on: February 15, 2014, 07:13:12 AM »
Awww LUCKY!! Keep her nice and safe!! Id love to get Clover! xD I wish I knew about her when  Zelfs first came out.

Also I spoted the toadstool playset at my TRU today too!! I hope Series 2 singles come out soooooon!

Post Merge: February 15, 2014, 07:30:44 AM

Aww, lucky! ;) Congrats!

See I'm into Irish stuff too but that's the reason Miss Clover kinda bugs me. It's supposed to be three leaf clover, the shamrock, that is a symbol of Ireland and all things Irish. The four leaf clover actually has no connection at all to Ireland. I plan on eventually making a three leaf clover custom Zelf.

4 leaf clovers have a history in Ireland but it was preChristian. Back in the day pagans and celts in ireland would look for them for good luck and protection. The species of clover ithat produces 4 leaves, Trifolium repens, is native to Ireland and each leaf stands for Love, Hope, Faith, and Luck. Later on 3-leaf  shamrock (3 species of clover and a species of medick) became the symbol of ireland when christianity was starting to develope and each leaf represented the Trinity or, Son, Father, and Holy Spirit. 3 leaf clovers are the ones appropriate for St. Pattys Day though, not 4 leaf clovers although I see tons of 4 leaf clover merchandise for the holiday.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:39:58 AM by Lightning Twirl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal