collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162893 times)

Offline RainbowRay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #450 on: February 01, 2014, 05:09:31 PM »
More animal Zelfs? Including a wolf? Oh yessss! (Although it's a bit funny that there's a werewolf and a wolf now.)

In picture one, I think I see the furry-footed Zelf you're talking about - the pinkish purple one at the front, right? Is it me, or does it have tufts of fur on its ear tips as well?
Seems to be a large sized one, I wonder if extra-hairy Zelfs will be limited to that size. I bet it'd be hard to add all the extra fur details to the smaller ones.

Looks like a bubblegum scented one in the second pic. Could the white one below it possibly be a mint one?

What is the brown one in the third pic? Is that the wolf one, or some other dog? Whatever it is it's ADORABLE and I need one.

Dangit Zelfs, stop being so great, I can't afford all of you!

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
« Reply #451 on: February 01, 2014, 06:44:24 PM »
In picture one, I think I see the furry-footed Zelf you're talking about - the pinkish purple one at the front, right? Is it me, or does it have tufts of fur on its ear tips as well?
Seems to be a large sized one, I wonder if extra-hairy Zelfs will be limited to that size. I bet it'd be hard to add all the extra fur details to the smaller ones.

Looks like a bubblegum scented one in the second pic. Could the white one below it possibly be a mint one?

What is the brown one in the third pic? Is that the wolf one, or some other dog? Whatever it is it's ADORABLE and I need one.

I was thinking that pink one in the second pic might be bubblegum, too! I'd love to see a mint one!

The pink/purple Super Zelf in the first pic, I do notice the furry tufts on the feet, and maybe the ears too. Maybe it's a lop bunny? That would be so cute!

The brown one is the wolf (?) Zelf? Maybe a dog or coyote, though. Whatever it is, it's cute! One thing I love about Zelfs is that they have both natural and unnatural colors available, and draw a lot of themes from nature.

I think there are also some new (Series 3?) Zelfs in the photo below, which was posted on the Zelfs Facebook page in December:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 06:48:22 PM by LuckyLeaf »

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 02, 2014, 02:48:21 AM »
Ohgoshohgoshohgosh how exciting!! I hope we see some more pics from the NY toy fair in a couple weeks!!

The Zelfs briefly had a link to a Zardenia poster up on their Facebook page, that had a few names listed that may be series 3 characters. The ones I saw listed were Petal, Lullaby, Cupie (cupid zelf?), Billy (possibly a duck zelf) and Sealia (seahorse or seal zelf?). They took it down though. :(

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 02, 2014, 02:55:28 AM »
The Zelfs briefly had a link to a Zardenia poster up on their Facebook page, that had a few names listed that may be series 3 characters. The ones I saw listed were Petal, Lullaby, Cupie (cupid zelf?), Billy (possibly a duck zelf) and Sealia (seahorse or seal zelf?). They took it down though. :(

:shocked: The plot thickens!  I agree, hopefully NY Toy Fair will shed some light on upcoming Zelfs!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 02, 2014, 08:13:17 PM »
Does anyone ever trade the Lil' Zelfs? Since they're blind packed and there's no codes like on the MLP blind bags, it makes it hard to get the ones you want without trading.

Offline DaintyDalek

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 02, 2014, 08:59:57 PM »
Does anyone ever trade the Lil' Zelfs? Since they're blind packed and there's no codes like on the MLP blind bags, it makes it hard to get the ones you want without trading.

I do! Which ones are you missing? I have series 1 complete but I've got doubles I can look through.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 02, 2014, 09:13:06 PM »
Right now the ones I'm looking for are Mermalade (pearl), Flamy (pearl), Buttershy (pearl & glitter), Angelala (pearl), Vampula (all three) and Pega Sue (all three).

The ones I have for trade are: Lil' D (pearl), Elfa (standard), Lunanne (standard), Buttershy (standard) and possibly the pearl version of Spellinda, I just haven't decided if I want to keep her yet or not.

Offline DaintyDalek

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 02, 2014, 10:13:27 PM »
Right now the ones I'm looking for are Mermalade (pearl), Flamy (pearl), Buttershy (pearl & glitter), Angelala (pearl), Vampula (all three) and Pega Sue (all three).

The ones I have for trade are: Lil' D (pearl), Elfa (standard), Lunanne (standard), Buttershy (standard) and possibly the pearl version of Spellinda, I just haven't decided if I want to keep her yet or not.

I know I definitely have a standard Pega Sue I can send you! Let me check on the rest. :)

Offline FluffleNuff

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • ME MYSELF AND PONY
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 02, 2014, 11:14:08 PM »
Wow! Scented zelfs?? I'd probably just get them all! Hopefully there are a few berry ones! :)
A PONY A DAY KEEPS THE SMILES ON YOUR FACE

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 02, 2014, 11:36:18 PM »
The brown one beside the panda looks like a fox to me...that'd be cool if it was! The panda is super adorable! I wonder if Billy is a goat?

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 02, 2014, 11:44:17 PM »
I found the masquerade Zelfs at both my TRUs today!  :biggrin: I got Flamy, I just love her design, she looks like an exotic tribal priestess.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 03, 2014, 09:09:59 AM »

:shocked: The plot thickens!  I agree, hopefully NY Toy Fair will shed some light on upcoming Zelfs!

Oh neat! I wish I could have seen that poster. Yeah, hopefully they will have something interesting at Toy Fair! I was counting on them only showing series 2 but now I'm anxious to see if there will be more!

Tararawr

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #462 on: February 03, 2014, 09:54:26 AM »
Wow...I can't believe they are going to release scented ones. How fun!! Lol

It kind of reminds me of all the little scented dolls I had when I was younger. You don't see a lot of that these days...

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 03, 2014, 10:21:24 AM »
Scented ones could be neat. I just hope the scent doesn't fade too quickly.

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 03, 2014, 11:11:51 AM »
The brown one beside the panda looks like a fox to me...that'd be cool if it was!

I don't think it could be a fox, though, since there's already Kitsu the Fox Zelf in Series 2.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal