collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 163681 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #570 on: February 20, 2014, 06:55:44 AM »
For anyone wondering about the distribution of Jewely, looks like the UK will be getting another mail-in campaign, with 1000 Jewelys (out of a worldwide 10000) to be available in the UK:
http://www.toynews-online.biz/news/read/character-options-launches-hunt-for-rare-ruby-zelf-campaign/041833?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ToyNewsOnline+%28ToyNews%29
They mention Jewely will be hidden in some collector tins. I wonder if a Series 2 tin will be produced?
Redemption forms are now available online and will be seeded through selected retailers in the upcoming weeks.

But wheeeeeere :x

Thanks for the heads up! :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

SydneyGrey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #571 on: February 20, 2014, 11:49:14 AM »

I want all three of these!  They look great. 

Hey did anyone ever decide for sure they are going to make a Zelf database?  I said I'd help out with the photos, but I haven't been able to take pics yet.  I'd still like to do it.  Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten, just been extremely stressed and busy for the past few weeks. 

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 20, 2014, 03:44:25 PM »
Look who I found today at TRU! He's SO cute!  :biggrin:

Really cool symbol on his back too

Back of the box, argh so cute must have all!

mushroommandy

Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #573 on: February 20, 2014, 05:29:40 PM »
I found Jewely at Toys R Us today(KY,USA)!!! I hyperventaled and almost passed out. So worth it!!! Haha. They had these new ones also! And  the Masquerades too (Picked those up last week). They are soooo much cuter in person! (Will take better pictures, but am just so excited, I had to post for you guys!)

Post Merge: February 20, 2014, 05:34:55 PM

I found this redemption form for Jewely, for you lucky ones in the UK. :)

http://www.ukmums.tv/uploads/ckfinder/userfiles/images/ZELF%20RUBY%20PROMO_online%20form%20VER%202.jpg

For anyone wondering about the distribution of Jewely, looks like the UK will be getting another mail-in campaign, with 1000 Jewelys (out of a worldwide 10000) to be available in the UK:
http://www.toynews-online.biz/news/read/character-options-launches-hunt-for-rare-ruby-zelf-campaign/041833?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ToyNewsOnline+%28ToyNews%29
They mention Jewely will be hidden in some collector tins. I wonder if a Series 2 tin will be produced?
Redemption forms are now available online and will be seeded through selected retailers in the upcoming weeks.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 05:37:18 PM by mushroommandy »

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
« Reply #574 on: February 20, 2014, 06:24:08 PM »
OMG, mushroommandy! Congrats! I'm hyperventilating along with you! Looks like i'm making a TRU run tomorrow!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 20, 2014, 08:48:31 PM »
I would love to find Jewelry, but until Zelfs start showing up at stores besides TRU, I guess I'll never have the chance to get any rare ones without way overpaying. It's so rare that I'm able to get to a TRU since it's such a long trip, and I've been disappointed multiple times when I don't find what I'm looking for.

mushroommandy

« Reply #576 on: February 20, 2014, 09:14:32 PM »
Awe, don't be discouraged ShortyBoo. She's out there :) Keep looking or just call around :) I was under the impression that Zelfs were only at Walmart and Toys R Us in the US. But I'm seeing the mini Zelf planters at Target now. Maybe the rest will follow?

I would love to find Jewelry, but until Zelfs start showing up at stores besides TRU, I guess I'll never have the chance to get any rare ones without way overpaying. It's so rare that I'm able to get to a TRU since it's such a long trip, and I've been disappointed multiple times when I don't find what I'm looking for.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 09:18:39 PM by mushroommandy »

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: February 21, 2014, 01:10:20 AM »

Found all of series 2 wave 1 mediums at Toys'r'Us tonight!! Lochlan was the hardest for us to find, did any of you guys notice any that were more scarce than others? I thought Birchy and Kitsu would be the hardest so I was surprised.

SydneyGrey

« Reply #578 on: February 21, 2014, 04:42:00 AM »
I need to make a run to Toys r Us this weekend, if I can!  My TRU is about 35 minutes away from me, so I don't go often.  (Better than being 2 hours away, though.)  I haven't been in a long time.   :cool:

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: February 21, 2014, 04:47:59 AM »
Please, i know it's a longshot, but if anybody will find a spare Jewely can please sell it to me? I am ready to pay a lot:)

Thank you!

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

SydneyGrey

« Reply #580 on: February 21, 2014, 05:00:35 AM »
I want Snap Jack the most.  He's my #1, as far as I'm concerned.  I wish I could go to TRU today, but I can't.   -_-

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #581 on: February 21, 2014, 05:15:28 AM »
YOU GUYS I FOUND CLOVER AT THAT SAME WALMART I WAS AT JUST LAST WEEK! $3!! I CANNOT belive this because I found 3 4-leaf clovers YESTERDAY at the park!  Im holding her as I type this in Walmart, M SHAKING I CANNOT BELIVE THIS RIGHT NOW! I feel like Im in a dream! *hyperventing*

*photo is mine, taken just now!

mushroommandy

« Reply #582 on: February 21, 2014, 05:19:11 AM »
Omg!!!! Lucky girl! Wow. So happy for you!

YOU GUYS I FOUND CLOVER AT THAT SAME WALMART I WAS AT JUST LAST WEEK! $3!! I CANNOT belive this because I found 3 4-leaf clovers YESTERDAY at the park!  Im holding her as I type this in Walmart, M SHAKING I CANNOT BELIVE THIS RIGHT NOW! I feel like Im in a dream! *hyperventing*

michellepchy

« Reply #583 on: February 21, 2014, 05:20:19 AM »
I found Jewely at Toys R Us today(KY,USA)!!! I hyperventaled and almost passed out. So worth it!!! Haha. They had these new ones also! And  the Masquerades too (Picked those up last week). They are soooo much cuter in person! (Will take better pictures, but am just so excited, I had to post for you guys!)

http://www.ukmums.tv/uploads/ckfinder/userfiles/images/ZELF%20RUBY%20PROMO_online%20form%20VER%202.jpg

Congrats on your find she is lovely. Thank you for posting the form for us UK collectors gonna get mine printed and sent off so fingers crossed.

I am o happy for you to have found one congrats.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #584 on: February 21, 2014, 06:32:33 AM »
I am home now-PIC SPAM!

Also....SERIES 2 SPOTTED IN PLANO,TEXAS! All they had was Spellinda- got her at the same Walmart as Cover! I am not happy with the extra packaging as all 12 from this set wont fit on my wall, I had to overlap series 1 just to make all 12 fit! Oh well xD Pokemon Tomy's gonna have to scootch over and share the wall!

Post Merge: February 21, 2014, 06:34:11 AM

OMG now way! Congrats! I hyperventilated when I found Clover- i think we had the same reaction too! xD CONGRATS!! Im so thrilled they are popping up in TRU here in the US!!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 06:35:06 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal