collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162269 times)

SydneyGrey

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #405 on: January 16, 2014, 09:26:54 AM »
*hugs Sydney* Take all the time you need dear! This is the time of year for sickness, and I'm in no rush. I hope your little one feels better soon!
Glad you're not in a rush, because it turned out my daughter had strep throat, and now I HAVE IT TOO!!!  Gah!!!  No fun.  I've been pretty miserable this week, too.  *Goes to take some ibuprophren.*

Offline dori86

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 19, 2014, 09:08:18 AM »
I found Kitsu today !!
here some pics, sorry for the quality :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

close up for rare Ruby

I have no luck in finding rare Zelfs :( maybe some day :)

I just don't understand why they put CE stamp on Kitsu tail :( they should stamp its foot or somewhere :/

Jemstar666

« Reply #407 on: January 19, 2014, 10:31:20 AM »
I have just bought Kitsu, she is so sweet, but I really would also like to find Ruby but highly doubt it as never fund a miss clover lol

My girls have lil d and buttershy :)

Offline aubreysmommy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: January 19, 2014, 10:34:35 AM »
hey pony pals we are new to zelfs my Aubrey is wanting these new masquerade zelfs for her bday and super zelfs we are most looking for kitzu the fox owlmanad the owl flamy the dragon flitter the dragon fly buttershy  orginal miss clover holwette and super zelfs lady b and dorthy doe I have losts for trade I have the new ssc bitte berry market and lots of dolls and oranges car also have a lalalloopsy tree house mini roise and a lalaOopsie fiar bratzillaz pets etc just having trouble uploading my pics I have done a lot of trades with scarlettkitty in the past or I would be happy to paypal I cant drive bc im legally blind and im not even sure if these are being found in the usa yet please help me get these for my daughters bday :) thank you

Offline Pop!Star

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 19, 2014, 02:58:18 PM »
hey pony pals we are new to zelfs my Aubrey is wanting these new masquerade zelfs for her bday and super zelfs we are most looking for kitzu the fox owlmanad the owl flamy the dragon flitter the dragon fly buttershy  orginal miss clover holwette and super zelfs lady b and dorthy doe I have losts for trade I have the new ssc bitte berry market and lots of dolls and oranges car also have a lalalloopsy tree house mini roise and a lalaOopsie fiar bratzillaz pets etc just having trouble uploading my pics I have done a lot of trades with scarlettkitty in the past or I would be happy to paypal I cant drive bc im legally blind and im not even sure if these are being found in the usa yet please help me get these for my daughters bday :) thank you

I haven't found any in the US yet!

UHG, why does the top of her tail say CE, too!? What in the world, they should've atleast put it on the back!

Why does it even say CE? No other Zelf does

Offline aubreysmommy

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 19, 2014, 04:42:46 PM »
thanks for the reply popstar ;) im willing to buy from a uk person on here if they can get me a couple of zelfs to save on shipping I can pp asap I need these before march 6 as march 6 miss Aubrey sixth bday

Lightning Twirl

Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #411 on: January 20, 2014, 07:52:11 AM »
Hi there everypony! Im new to zelfs, I am buying my first one tomorrow! xD Im aware of the cliver zelf, havnt seen her here yet. I love that Kitzu zelf!!!! I need her as she looks oriental! So can someone point me out to a giude of all the medium zelfs? I sense theres a new wave of them already out, right? I hate finding out about cool stuff so late! X_x

Post Merge: January 20, 2014, 08:08:36 AM

I found TWO Miss Clovers today at TRUS! And for some reason it keeps rotating the pic >.<

OH MY BUCKING GAWWRRDDDD!!! :O SO LUCKY!

:drunk:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:08:36 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline aubreysmommy

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #412 on: January 20, 2014, 12:13:15 PM »
dragonflitter I would be interestedin a taoboa group order I m needing two of kitsu the fox two owlmanads two dandy lions and one super b for my daughter and her bestie they are bothhuge into zelfs thanks to xmas hehe  please yall help me get these for my daughter I need them before march  I cant drive im legally blind so when things do hit the store I have trouble scarletkitty aka Katie Jacobson usually is a huge help to me and can vouche for me if needed :)  please mesg me here or shoot me an email if there will be a group taobor order I have no idea how to do it  [email protected]

Post Merge: January 20, 2014, 12:15:55 PM

hello lightningtwirl im in tx too and also new to zelfs we got our first zelfs for Christmas we got a marmeulade and my daughter bought lulanna and howlette at toys r us yesterday with a gift card ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 12:15:55 PM by aubreysmommy »

Offline Pop!Star

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 20, 2014, 07:58:38 PM »
Wow there's quit a few spelling mistakes/errors in this new leaflet.

They first started off with a play on words of "tree" and "tipi/teepee" and literally made te word "Tree Pee" which then upset my Neice so I sent them in an idea to combine both spellings of "teepee/tipi" and "tree" and call them "Treepi's", it just sounds cuter anyways!

But now I'm seeing they misspelled "playground"..tsk tsk.

Hey, Moosetoys, ya need a proof reader!!? Will work for Zelfs!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 20, 2014, 09:35:41 PM »
I think I've decided that I might not get all the Zelfs from wave 2.
Catsby & Birchy are probably definites and I like Snap Jack, Dorothy Doe and Flitter pretty well. The others I don't know how well I'm feeling now. Especially Webina. The spider on her back creeps me out. I may change my mind once I start seeing them in stores though.
I really hope I can either find a Jewely or trade my 2nd Clover for her. I haven't seen any out of package pics of her yet but she seems really cool.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 09:37:27 PM by 3377345 »

Offline aubreysmommy

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\\\'re way too cute.
« Reply #415 on: January 20, 2014, 10:18:12 PM »
o wow you must have great luck to have found two clovers we are late in the zelf game and I looked for clover or last trip totoys r us and walmart with no luck sad to say I did find my daughter a lunanna and I got her a howlette so far for her bday in march hoping to find the new animal characters and the masquerade zelfs as I love the colors and masks on them

Post Merge: January 21, 2014, 09:47:27 PM

went zelf hunting today with no luck on finding miss clover come on est tx get in the game lol ;) I did find a lil D :) and Elfa  Elfa is being saved for her easter basket imhoping by easter the new zelfs have hit the usa  im really hoping they hit infebruarry as her bday is march sixth  @lightening twirlr u looking to just trade your extra clover for a ruby jewelry zelf or are their other things u would consider just curiouse :) hugs pony pals

Post Merge: January 21, 2014, 09:50:10 PM

so sorry lightening twirl I see u did a quote of a pic oopsy ;) what part of tx r u in im in midland  ;)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:50:10 PM by aubreysmommy »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 24, 2014, 08:55:11 AM »
I've been checking my local TRU once a week but the Zelfs shelf has not bee restocked in a few weeks. The large-size Zelfs and the giant color-your-own are lingering, and occasionally I see the box of small flower pots, but that's about it. The medium ones are almost never there. I'm hoping this means Series 2 is on its way to the stores!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

michellepchy

« Reply #417 on: January 24, 2014, 01:09:41 PM »
The new wave of Zelfs have just hit the shelves in the UK near me, I managed to pick up Mermalade Masquerade, Lochlan and Snap Jack. No sign of the ultra rare ruby zelf as of yet hopefully I will be able to get one on my next shopping trip.

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #418 on: January 25, 2014, 05:21:28 AM »
I was so upset to discover that the little Toys R Us at our local mall recently shut down! It was the only place I ever found Zelfs, because the Wal-marts around here don't stock them. Now how am I going to get my hands on these cuties? I suppose there's always online, but that's not nearly as fun. I was especially looking forward to getting the ladybug one, and the spider. I don't usually get too excited about newer toys but there's something about these that I just love! They are really nice and high quality, considering the price.

Anyway, what brings me here is I am searching for a Miss Clover Zelf if any of you gals can help me out. (Yeah, me and everyone else, right? :) ) However, I am willing to trade VERY well for her. I sell ponies (mostly G1) and other toys regularly so I have a lot I can offer for her. You can browse through my eBay store (link is in my siggy) and see if there's anything you'd like, and I also almost always have a backlog of inventory not yet listed. As of this posting I definitely have another box of G1's, plus another couple boxfuls of other toys that I have not listed yet. I'd be happy to send you a list of what else I have.

PM me if you can help.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 25, 2014, 09:54:28 AM »
Sorry to hear that, Freeindeed! :( We only have one TRU in my entire state so this is the only option I have to get Zelfs as well. I know you can order them off Amazon, but I prefer buying them in person as well. Some of them have a bit of smudge to their paint jobs so I want to look them over in person before I buy one.

I have a Clover with no wings available for trade, but I dunno if you would be interested in a damaged one, Free.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal