collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PlasticNPastel Sales  (Read 3504 times)

Offline plasticnpastel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
PlasticNPastel Sales
« on: August 13, 2023, 07:12:53 PM »
Hi all! Trying to unload some of my extra international exclusive merch. I do sell primarily on Mercari if you'd like to check my feedback there- https://www.mercari.com/u/652677995/ Thought my pony items might do better in this forum.

I'm open to offers on these items since most of them I cannot find recent, or even consistent, sold listings for them.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Euro exclusive Pink Petals and Orange Flowers breezie. No carts. Their hair is a little dry, but I haven't tried to condition or tame it. All of their paint is perfect with no rubs, and the wings are unfrayed along the edges. Pink Petals has a slight yellow stain along her upper lip- I tried to capture that in the second photo.

Japanese exclusive plush keychains, Fluttershy, Minty, and Sunny Daze. They're about 3 inches tall with ball keychains, and the short fluffy hair. All are clean and in great condition- no stains, mats, or chipping/fraying on the ironed on cutie marks.

Japanese exclusive Rainbow Dash purse from their collaboration with Jennie Love. Still in the original bag with foam covering her wings, I've never taken her out of the package. No tags.

China exclusive Pinkie Pie plush in the Cutie Mark Crew style. I actually have two of these- each one of them comes with a slightly damaged box, but the plush is brand new. I have bought five of these blind boxes and every single one of them has been Pinkie Pie. Either the gacha gods are playing a cruel joke on me or the other advertised designs are fake.

Feel free to message with any additional questions or requests for photos!

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: PlasticNPastel Sales
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2023, 09:50:23 AM »
sent a PM :-)

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal