Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi from the UK ^__^

(1/4) > >>

Candy_Bang:
Hey everypony :] I'm going to use the introductions 'template' because I'm too shy to be very original yet :P

About me: I'm a Scot finishing up my honour year on an English course. I work with websites and apps and love my job. I'm lucky to have two MLP enthusiasts amongst my RL friends and my boyfriend bought me the starter of my second herd (the marvellous Majesty, who was my childhood favourite).

About my ponies: I did have a childhood G1 collection but they wandered off during a house move just before G2s came out. I think I still have two childhood Spikes and Prickles, but I haven't rooted them out yet. I started collecting my current herd almost two years ago and it spans all generations other than 3.5. I've gotten quite addicted.

Ponies make me happy. They're bright and cheerful and just cool. G1 Shady, Snowflake, my Tropicals and my Rockin' Beats are the first thing I see in the morning because their vibrant colours put me in a good mood.

I think I stopped keeping count by the time I had collected 100 ponies (which was helped along by recieving 21 ponies for my 21st) so I'm a little vague on the size of my collection. I think I have 14 completed customs, two G4s (Dewdrop Dazzle and Rarity, although I like Fluttershy and G4 boy ponies), a whole lot of G3s, 8 G2s and a whole lot of G1s. I have a special place in my heart for my boys (G1 and G2), and any pony with glitter, royal markings, or that glows/lights up.

I have a lot of favourites. My G1 Argie Sprinkles and Truly are two I'm especially proud of, as my only other foreign ponies are NC Daddies. I also seem to be amassing a small army of styling-sized G3s unintentionally, which started with my love for Star Catchers.

That's probably enough of my pony raving now :P Thanks for reading this far! <3

teresat:
Hi and welcome!

Hope you enjoy the Arena!

SourdoughStomper:
Greetings! Good afternoon and :welcome: to the Arena, Candy_Bang. :wave:

Tiella:
Welcome, your collections sounds great!

mlpfan:
welcome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index