TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Unexpected arena purchase problem...

(1/4) > >>

willa:
So, I bought a nirvana from a member at the arena and was told there were no big flaws however
when I received her despite being a beauty, she has tail rust  :(

I have no problem cleaning rust, however her neck seam is so tight I don't want to attempt it...

Have been in contact with the seller, think that are hoping i will grow to love her anyway

Not sure what to do?  :(

Oneleo1:
You don't necessarily need to take her head off to help with the tail rust :)

Use some toothpaste on her tail with an old toothbrush, it should help clear it up a bit.

ponylady:
 :hug: I know how frustrated you probably feel right now.

Can I ask what pony it was?  And how bad the tail rust is? 

I do see you said you were in contact with her.  Did the two of you discuss maybe a partial refund of some sort? 

willa:
She is dutch diary and the rust isn't too bad...
such a shame to open her up as she is so lovely just worried it may get worse over time...

CrystalCrown:
im sorry to hear your pony isnt as good as you thought she would be :(

--- Quote from: willa on February 11, 2012, 02:48:10 PM ---She is dutch diary and the rust isn't too bad...
such a shame to open her up as she is so lovely just worried it may get worse over time...

--- End quote ---
it most likely will get worse over time. i heard that if tail rust is left untreated for a while, it will start eating away at the inside of the body. the rust can discolor the pony's body sometimes too. and most of the time a pony with rust also has mold. honestly i think it would be a lot worse to have your rare, gorgeous nirvana pony to turn really rusty, discolored, and more moldy and smelly over time than to break the neck seal and clean her up now. just my 2 cents.

either way i hope that you and the seller can come to an agreement of some sort!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version