collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Want to trade Ai BJD dolls? I can trade- Lemon, Lawn Daisy, and Rhodanthe  (Read 940 times)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
So Ai BJD dolls can be found at Tuesday Morning stores and of course online but the online prices have been sky rocketing lately.  At Tuesday Morning they are only $30 but the ones that show up at each store are random so I thought we could all share what dolls we each have at our Tuesday Mornings for trading or of course if someone just has one they want to trade that would be great too, just mention if it is "used".

So I just saw these 3 Ai dolls at my Tuesday Morning store - Lemon, Lawn Daisy, and Rhodanthe (she is the one with the orange dress and blue coat & bonnet),  I already have them, but I can go get them for someone to trade for a doll on my want list.  Just let me know quick so I can go get them to trade.

My Ai doll Want List is :
Kangaroo Paw
Phylica
Gloxinia
Karin
Torenia
Larkspur
Blue Elfin

Of course the last 3 dolls on the list are very hard to find so I would trade multiple dolls for them.  You can take a look at this link at Pullips & Junk to see their names and pictures.  http://pullipsandjunk.com/pullips-company/ai-dolls/ai-doll-release-list/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 06:06:12 PM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal