collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ChocolateStarfire's Sales-Mods-Please Delete!  (Read 2315 times)

Offline ChocolateStarfire

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ...for Frodo
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
ChocolateStarfire's Sales-Mods-Please Delete!
« on: June 25, 2022, 06:47:27 PM »
My items have either sold or are no longer for sale on eBay. Thanks for your time and interest!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 09:47:48 PM by ChocolateStarfire »
My MLP customs
My eBay Sales-Including Ponies!
“I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
:hope:

• ...for Frodo
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
Giving this sales thread of mine a bump-I need the extra $ to cover my cat's vet bills! Anything you'd like to make an offer on, just send me a PM! This thread will be deleted August 1st!
My MLP customs
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

• ...for Frodo
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
*bump* I'd rather my Breyer horses and some MLP items go to collectors here on the Arena before they go to eBay-feel free to PM me if you're interested! Thanks for looking! :)
My MLP customs

• ...for Frodo
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
These are the last two days-July 30th and 31st-I will have my Breyer collection and some MLP items available at these prices for Arena folks! Make me an offer I can't refuse before they all are listed on eBay! I will accept offers for bundles-you can mix and match! Just PM me! This is your last chance! :D

On August 1st, all the listed items and their photos will be posted to my eBay sales page. I will be updating the first post with link(s) to the items on eBay and delete my Flickr album/dollar amounts listed here.

Thanks for looking and your interest! :)
My MLP customs

• ...for Frodo
    • View Profile
    • Enchanting Customs
Re: ChocolateStarfire's Sales-G4 MLP Pirate Ship-Last Item!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 09:50:46 PM »
Thank you everyone for looking and buying! I only have one item left to sell, for now-I'll be updating this post with custom ponies soon! :) Happy Autumn! :D
My MLP customs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal