Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Looking for information on G3 merch

(1/2) > >>

vhs:
Recently, I've seen this photo circulating on social media (usually through aesthetic accounts):
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A "My Little Pony Personal Stereo Cassette Recorder with Headphones," but I can't find any information on it besides this Amazon UK listing (out of stock).
It states it was (supposedly) first listed at the beginning of 2002 (likely a placeholder date) and by the company "Toy Broker." There's also a logo for something named "Ideal." Which leads me to this item:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"My Little Pony Walkie Talkies," detailing its features: "Flexible Antenna, Battery Operated, Powerful Signal, Push to Talk," also found on Amazon UK.
Similar packaging, same companies and labeling, and similar use of pony stock art. Dated as the beginning of 2004 (again, placeholder likely). I can't find anything else on this item either.
If anyone has any other sightings and/or information, I'd gratefully appreciate it!  :nerdy:

stjarne:
i've personally never seen these before, & don't have any information to add but these are too cute! yet more G3 merch to add to my wishlist.. lol

Loa:
Sebby is an expert on accessories, she may know!

lovesbabysquirmy:
the walkie talkies are more likely to exist than the cassette player

Loa:
I believe we have to summon Sebby with snacks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version