collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Which one do you prefer?

Original
2 (5.4%)
Yellow
6 (16.2%)
3 Colors
6 (16.2%)
4 Colors
23 (62.2%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: 3 Sparkleworks Alternatives, who is your fav?  (Read 326 times)

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
Re: 3 Sparkleworks Alternatives, who is your fav?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2022, 04:35:15 AM »
This is such a fun and creative idea for dupes!!
I have SO many G3 dupes from buying lots, I might have to go on a fun re-rooting journey

Please do and share pics!  G3s have such great colors that they really shine with new ones.

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Sparkleworks Alternatives, who is your fav?
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2022, 04:00:29 PM »
While I do like the different versions, what I can say about the yellow is I wished she had some bright red to help compliment her symbols.  The yellow is very pretty (and yes, the blaze too!), but looking at her next to the others, she seems a little washed out.  Red came to mind to represent fire, and lead to the fireworks symbol.

The original, with her pink, just looks weird.  I always thought so, since pink and orange have never been a favorite color scheme of mine.

That leaves the other options...3 and 4 colors.  It is hard to say which I would say I have a preference for, as the colors are somewhat hidden by their nicely brushed appearance.  It's obvious these girls were primping for their photo shoot!  The 3 color scheme matches her symbols very nicely, although with the 4th color, it does give a little more contrast and brightens up her overall appearance.  Maybe we are just getting to the point of liking matchy matchy for hair and symbols, so those options are most appealing.

Nice job though!  Sparkleworks was always one of my least favorite ponies, and at least with the different hair options, she seems to have a little more unique personality than she used to.

Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal