collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non-paying bidders on ebay  (Read 1311 times)

Offline weevilqueen

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://galacticconman.livejournal.com
Non-paying bidders on ebay
« on: April 17, 2022, 02:26:45 PM »
I've had three people do this to me now on the same set of ponies. The first time I'm sure it was because I wouldn't sell one at the price they wanted but accepted the other they wanted and now it's two new people on the same two ponies. It's getting annoying.

I've not been having issues with the non-pony items I've been selling lately. It seems to be a pony related issue. I just needed to vent about this.

Offline starscout

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pony blog
Re: Non-paying bidders on ebay
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 04:23:57 PM »
Definitely report and/or block them. I haven't done auctions on eBay, but I did accept someone's (admittedly, pretty lowball) offer on a pretty valuable GBA game. At the very last minute, almost an entire week after I sent the invoice, they told me they changed their mind and to cancel the order. I had to wait until the following month until eBay let me relist the item. :enraged:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

art commissions non-MLP sales post

Offline fireglides

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Crazy Scottie Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 08:11:36 PM »
Oh wow! I didn't know this kind of stuff happened. I'm soooo sorry to hear this happened to you both. When I last sold a ton of stuff on eBay it was years and years ago and I don't recall this being "a thing." Such a bummer. eBay used to be a good "go to" auction house.  :pout:

Are there sites to sell on that don't have as many issues with ponies? I find it likely I'll need to put some things up for sale that don't sell at the Arena, so just curious if there's a potential alternative.
:good: Selling my collection -  take a peek! :nerdy:
   500 ponies - G1, G2, G3, G4 - includes Mail Orders, Comic Con, etc.

Includes other 80s items with more coming soon...

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2022, 02:08:18 PM »
In the old days, it was a lot less likely to have a npb, but now every idiot is just browsing the site on their smartphone and see ebay as like a store where they can change their mind or return within 28 days. It's ebay's fault in a way for going more commercial and having more big companies have platforms there. But it's not great for the small sellers.

I haven't sold on ebay in years now because it is no longer the place for small sellers to sell collectables :/

I have a box of pony doubles that has been sitting under my chair for the last 2 and a half years...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal