collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: jars pony junction ~ G3, G4 + more! *UPDATED 5/20*  (Read 1652 times)

Offline stjarne

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • my teemnsy pone....
    • View Profile
jars pony junction ~ G3, G4 + more! *UPDATED 5/20*
« on: March 27, 2022, 08:37:57 PM »
**CROSSPOSTED ON MLPTP**

hi friends, i've got a few pony extra's here and there i'm looking to get rid of & sell- items i'm not particularly wanting in my own collection. me & my family are going to be moving in a few months, so the little extra $$$ will be helpful!

these items come from a smoke-free, pet-friendly home & i can ship as early as next day. i tend to use Pirateship for labels & accept payments via Paypal. only shipping within the U.S at this time.
if you're interested in any item(s) please feel free to send a pm with your legal name & mailing address so i can get you a quote! any questions or concerns, direct to me through pm as well. i'm always happy to clear anything up for you. ;)

i'm still fairly new to selling- so feel free to check out my feedback here on the arena where i have 1 feedback or at the trading post with 12 feedback - all positive!
i can't wait to do business with you! :frolic:

G1
Spoiler
none at the moment.

G3
Spoiler
Tropical Surprise II - $8
loose without hula or lei accessories. good, clean condition with soft mane & tail! has only been displayed. only reason i am letting her go is to instead get her in her first release- i would be willing to trade Tropical Surprise's if someone is letting go of their first release, respectively. otherwise she is the price listed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Newborn So Soft Baby Alive Petal Dove *WORKING!* - $15
an amazing find at savers. pre-owned so soft baby petal dove in working & clean condition! she giggles, slurps & burps when you press on her hoof or mouth! very nice, soft mane & tail and soft plastic portion has been surface cleaned to best of my ability. plush portion has no stains whatsoever. she's adorable but not a personal want for my collection so i'd be happy to see her get a loving home. pony only, no accessories.

2006 NANCO '10 Sweet Breeze Plush - $15
no tag, some minor wear on plastic eyes (scuffs/scratches) otherwise in very good condition! i went ahead & cleaned her of any hairs/stains from previous owner as she came in a lot of 2 as a duplicate. i would very much like to find this cutie a loving home- she's hard to find! <3

Curad Pack of 20 Assorted Bandages *UNOPENED* - $5
pretty much what the title says- includes 20 assorted bandages inside and has never been opened. does have a lot of shelf wear (creases on every side) & doesn't stand up on its own. still a fun, unique piece of G3 merch. :)

Lot of many Disney Build-a-Pony accessories - $15 or 50 cents each
these came from another lot that had many duplicate accessories. tinker bell, belle, ariel, aurora, cinderella, jasmine & snow white. includes 2 COMPLETE outfits - ariel & tinker bell. the rest are incomplete. all in nice condition! please inspect photo for everything you'll be getting.

Pink-themed G3 Lot w/ Pinkie Pie McDonald's Figure, 'Interchangeable Charm' & Sunny Daze Magic Washcloth - $12 for whole lot
lot of various G3 merch including the above & 2 extras - 'Ponyville' vanity & LPS fur-lined pet carrier. all in good condition. washcloth & charm backing have small creases. pinkie pie figure has a few scuffs a small bite mark on non-display side but in good condition otherwise.

prices for separate items:
Pinkie Pie McDonald's Figure - $2
Pinkie Pie 'Interchangeable Charm' - $5
Sunny Daze Magic Washcloth - $8

G3.5 Pinkie Pie Figure w/ Glittery Name Symbol - $8
g3.5 pinkie pie figure- stands 4 in. tall. clean body with soft mane & semi-soft tail! tinsel is pretty tame in my personal opinion. has no scuffs or marks to her body/factory paint & is in good pre-owned condition. ready for display or play! including a super cute rattle accessory & g4.5 pinkie pie sticker.

Lot of various G3 Catalogs - $2 for whole lot, or 50 cents each
catalogs from various G3 boxed items. all have bends but are in fine condition. includes doubles (i.e. poster & very minty christmas insert.) i'm offering these for free if you buy any other item from this post- just ask & lmk which ones you need! i've been saving doubles and don't want to see these go into the trash.

G4
Spoiler
Crystal Empire Princess Cadance Figure - $8
princess cadance figure from the crystal empire set- stands 4 in. tall. clean body with soft mane & tail! a bit of wild tinsel. overall in good pre-owned condition with no marks or scuffs to her body/factory paint. ready for display or play! including her blind bag figure & a matching sticker.

Twilight Sky Blind Bag Figure Wave XVI - $4
blind bag figure of Twilight Sky- comes with original card! pearlized with a cutie mark consisting of 3 blue stars.

Set of Twilight Sparkle Blind Bag Figure & Spike Figure (Wave unknown) - $4
blind bag figure of Twilight Sparkle - unsure which wave she came from as there are multiple glittery Twi's throughout the years. comes with a Spike figure & a matching sticker!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 05:14:01 PM by stjarne »
✧・゚* jar ・゚*✧
they/she ◦ 22
G3 wishes | jars pony junction | my insta

:cloud:

Offline stjarne

• Rockin Beat Pony
  • my teemnsy pone....
    • View Profile
Re: jars pony junction ~ G3, G4 + more! *UPDATED 5/5*
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 06:22:32 PM »
just updated this post with a TON of stuff that i've neglected to post til now. check it out :hope:
✧・゚* jar ・゚*✧
they/she ◦ 22

Offline stjarne

• Rockin Beat Pony
  • my teemnsy pone....
    • View Profile
Re: jars pony junction ~ G3, G4 + more! *UPDATED 5/12*
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 11:54:50 AM »
added 2 new G3 listings! (accessory lot & plush) :awake:
✧・゚* jar ・゚*✧
they/she ◦ 22

Offline stjarne

• Rockin Beat Pony
  • my teemnsy pone....
    • View Profile
Re: jars pony junction ~ G3, G4 + more! *UPDATED 5/20*
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 05:15:10 PM »
added pics for Tropical Surprise II!  ^.^ everything in post is still available.
✧・゚* jar ・゚*✧
they/she ◦ 22

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal