collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What have you added to your other collections recently?  (Read 2841 times)

Online brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: What have you added to your other collections recently?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2022, 03:29:32 PM »
Acid Candy Pullip... I just had to because I love this doll too much.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 03:35:58 PM by brightberry »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2022, 07:37:16 PM »
I got another new pen! It's a replacement for my main pen that I've used since 9th grade. The old one is a Pilot PHD and over time it evolved into the Dr. Grip. Refills for the PHD are hard to find so I just bought a Dr. Grip Center of Gravity pen. It's nice and heavy but evenly balanced. Looks awesome and writes like a dream. It's silver and clear. On the back of the packaging it said it comes in orange, but Amazon didn't have any.

Nice Pen!

I have my dad's pen that he got from work for 100% attendance all year long. It is partly gold but writes worth crap cause it needs a new ink refill inside it. It was a really long time ago when he got it it's still in its case as well. Is this Gravity pen a website or something that you can order different size ink from too?

Besides ponies I collect The Lion King I have dvds bluerays steelbooks & some action figures original & new..
I miss my original hyenas though I think I gave them away.

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

Offline Silverflame

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2022, 07:59:45 PM »
I added three new 8x10s to my autograph collection last weekend at my local comic con! Christina Ricci, Paige O'Hara and Robby Benson.

I love my autograph collection so much. I've met some pretty awesome actors whose characters have given me so much joy over the years. :D

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2022, 07:03:58 AM »
Acid Candy Pullip... I just had to because I love this doll too much.

Oooh, I just looked her up and she's gorgeous! I don't collect Pullips but that one is very tempting.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2022, 07:11:21 AM »
Nice Pen!

I have my dad's pen that he got from work for 100% attendance all year long. It is partly gold but writes worth crap cause it needs a new ink refill inside it. It was a really long time ago when he got it it's still in its case as well. Is this Gravity pen a website or something that you can order different size ink from too?

Besides ponies I collect The Lion King I have dvds bluerays steelbooks & some action figures original & new..
I miss my original hyenas though I think I gave them away.

I have a couple of gold pens from my dad too. They're too small for me though. I found my new pen and the ink on Amazon. It only takes one kind of ink. I'm not sure where to get older models ink replacements. I looked around a lot for ink for my old pen and never came across anything. Too bad there isn't a universal replacement that fits any pen.

The Lion King! One of my all time favorite movies. I still have a bunch of toys from childhood and a cool poster.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2022, 10:28:07 AM »
I finally added two more of the serendipity books to the collection, now to just track down the rest I dont have yet.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2022, 03:50:07 AM »
http://marveltoynews.com/marvel-legends-excalibur-box-set-revealed-meggan-shadowcat-captain-britain/

I sold off a lot of my old stuff for profit or at the very least the price I once paid for, so I ended up with some excess money and after years (!) of not getting any action figures I ended up gifting this set to myself for Easter. I usually spend big holidays with my family but this wasn't the case this year so I decided I needed something to look forward to as some kind of Easter goodie.
I don't know if anyone here is into Marvel Legends, so just take my word that this set has been greatly anticipated and at the same time awfully distributed by Hasbro. It is also overpriced. I wasn't able to get it in my country for a not-so-crazy price, so I had to wait for a good international opportunity.

But I am still glad I got it because ever since the god awful MCU they keep on giving so many figures to MCU characters only. So seeing some accurate, comic-only rendition of one of my Marvel favorites (teenage Kitty Pryde) made me bite the bullet :lol: Getting the very first Meggan they ever made is a nice bonus, too.
I really hate Hasbro as a company these days, so buying something from them that's not on the secondhand market is outrageous for me ;)

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2022, 03:52:50 PM »
I have a couple of gold pens from my dad too. They're too small for me though. I found my new pen and the ink on Amazon. It only takes one kind of ink. I'm not sure where to get older models ink replacements. I looked around a lot for ink for my old pen and never came across anything. Too bad there isn't a universal replacement that fits any pen.

The Lion King! One of my all time favorite movies. I still have a bunch of toys from childhood and a cool poster.

Thanks for the info I'll give Amazon a try. :D
 :lol: the other day I just had a dream I found my 2 Hyenas in a water bucket outside or some sort of sink area full of water. they were in perfect condition but then I woke up. oh well... Must because I was looking for them on Ebay... that's I dreamed about them.

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2022, 03:59:19 PM »
I finally got my hands on one of the three Remco fake seaponies... it is about time.  :frolic:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2022, 04:02:28 PM »
I've been getting back into Webkinz and have added them to my collection. :) I've been playing the reboot, Next, a lot more than the original, I've recently bought the new lion plush and I just got the Rainbow Retriever! Gunning for the redemption unicorn next. In the game, you can breed your Webkinz, and whenever you do, you have a chance to get a rare as a baby... that's how I got my Rainbow Retriever! You can only get these plushes through the game like this. 1000 RRs exist and 150 unicorns exist so wish me luck! :P

I'm getting some nice additions to my Rayman collection soon, and I plan to add one more grail item around my birthday. ;)

As for ponies, it's been slow, but I got some of the G4s I wanted recently. Looking for some of the other ponies on my list, but only at the right price...

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2022, 04:06:19 PM »
The only seapony fakes I need now are the purple and the yellow one.

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2022, 04:14:37 PM »
I found four Fairy Tails birds yesterday!  I keep checking thrift stores for ponies, and ponies dried up long ago, but I still check.  And surprise!  I found the fairy tails!  And two were babies, which I’ve never had before.  And, I just had my birthday so I treated myself to to shop Goodwill auctions and got myself some more pound puppies for my pound puppy collection.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2022, 09:32:09 AM »
Happy belated birthday, Gator! And congrats! :D

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2022, 01:01:17 AM »
I finally got my hands on one of the three Remco fake seaponies... it is about time.  :frolic:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Congrats!!! Still seeking one of these!!!

Gator, hope you had a fantastic birthday & glad you found new to you fairy Tails xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2022, 06:02:04 AM »
I've been getting back into Webkinz and have added them to my collection. :) I've been playing the reboot, Next, a lot more than the original, I've recently bought the new lion plush and I just got the Rainbow Retriever! Gunning for the redemption unicorn next. In the game, you can breed your Webkinz, and whenever you do, you have a chance to get a rare as a baby... that's how I got my Rainbow Retriever! You can only get these plushes through the game like this. 1000 RRs exist and 150 unicorns exist so wish me luck! :P

That's so interesting about the Webkins and the breeding in the game! I don't know much about Webkins; I have an elephant one that my aunt gave me as a housewarming gift like 12 years ago...she said having an elephant in your house is good luck! My stepdaughter was about 9 or 10 at the time and was enamored with it...'Ooh...you have a Webkins!' I didn't know at the time it was a 'thing', I had just figured it was a plush elephant. Recently my son received a lion one as a gift and I was surprised they were still around!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal