collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G2 Canopy Bed Light Heart Help  (Read 422 times)

Offline LaNiHo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
G2 Canopy Bed Light Heart Help
« on: February 09, 2022, 02:30:55 PM »
Hi, everyone! I’m new here and still learning how to navigate the forums, so apologies if this doesn’t belong here!

I just got a G2 Light Heart that came with the Canopy Bed set and she’s in a little bit of a rough state (which I expected!). What I didn’t expect was her tail looking/feeling awful. I’m going to try and save it, but just in case it doesn’t work out- She’s made out of the hard plastic. I’m assuming I’m going to have to ‘crack’ her open along the seems of the body, but I was hoping to find an easier solution first. Does anyone have any suggestions?visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SweetNightmare

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*uᴥu *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*
    • View Profile
    • My Carrd.co
Re: G2 Canopy Bed Light Heart Help
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 03:58:51 PM »
I have three of her now, but the first one that I've got is in even worse shape then yours. I did plan on trying to rehair that one till I found another one in better shape.
I did plan to also ask the forum for help as well as try and use this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYElWcNtcMo but I'm unsure if that would be needed in this case.

After looking at your pictures I don't actually think that you need to do anything with the mane. I'm pretty sure it's the original hair length for both mane and tail.
The empty space can be filled a bit by lightly moving strands of hairs.
I'm unsure if my explanation makes sense but try lightly moving hair with your fingers it does seem to help a bit (tired to show on a photo)

The hairs should move in-between "teeth" and stay there. But even without it I think that the mane will look fine after washing.

The bigger issue is the tail, I'm unsure if you have this piece but on pictures you're missing the "bead" piece that holds the tail.
I included some pictures (I took out the leftover hair from my busted Light Heart to see how the everything looked like inside).

If you don't have the bead you could probably try and use a replacement or a small hair tie. Without it you may loose some hairs when washing your pony.

Overall I think she just needs a good wash (and help with her tail) and she should be fine.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚visitors can't see pics , please register or login
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

My Checklist || My Wishlist || My Carrd.co
Signature by  starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal