Pony Talk > Pony Corral

POTD bonus poll of the week 1/29-1/30/2022 G3 Wave 1 summer releases

(1/3) > >>

mlp4me:
Hello weekend!

Here's ponies to tide you over for Saturday & Sunday.
G3's Wave 1, summer release
Rainbow Dash
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
mlw.org
Sunny Daze
mlw.org
Sweetberry
mlw.org
Wysteria
mlw.org

Do you have any of them? Your thoughts? Share some more pics!

I've had them all, used some for customs, sold others. Don't have any of them currently.

Starting from the very beginning of MLP this year.
Will continue to dedicate the first few days to birthday ponies in celebration of those born within that month.

BlackCurtains:
I had that pose Sunny Daze and she was my experimental specimen while making customs. She endured a lot of weird things. Repainting her eyes a dozen+ times, sculpting on her then knocking it off, I even cut off her back legs. I used her for a long time but eventually because of the mix of media on her, she got very grungy and sticky and I couldn't clean her. She ended up in the trash... but sometimes I think I should have held onto her since she became a kind of art piece at the end.

honor_h:
I want Rainbow Dash because of all the colours :biggrin:

Leave a Whisper:
I used to have that pose Rainbowdash. Gave her to a cousin.

Ponybookworm:
My Rainbow Dash, my Wysteria & my Sweetberry are all up there. My Sunny Daze, however, is the Evening Wear one.

Not quite army on any of them, but I have G3.5 long-haired RD, NC RD, Jumbo Plush RD, Australian first release plush RD, Soft Newborn sitting up RD, G3.5 plush RD, McD RD, & Dollymix RD.
For Sunny Daze I have Book & Beauty set SD, Australian first release plush SD, & Pillow Buddy plush SD
Sweetberry also came in Australian first release plush, while to get a plush Wysteria she had to be an Australian pyjama buddy 2 footer. I have McD Wysteria too. I swear I'll make a McD Sunny Daze & a McD Sweetberry some day...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version