Pony Talk > Pony Corral

POTD 1/27/2022 Bubbles

(1/6) > >>

mlp4me:
Happy Thursday!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
mlw.org - Brazil pictured
Do you have this pony? Your thoughts? Share some more pics!

I have a few of her, no repro though. I fell in love with the Italian versions of both her and Seashell so I have the pair.

Starting from the very beginning of MLP this year. Will continue to dedicate the first few days to birthday ponies in celebration of those born within that month.

BlackCurtains:
I have the regular Bubbles and I got her in a bait lot. She was missing her tail but I made her a new one and now she's one of the few yellow ponies that I have in my orange herd.

Shaiyeh:
I have her ^^ Shes such a cutie.

milkywaymochi:
She's so cute. A bubbles with a missing tail (along with a majesty and lemondrop) somehow made her way into my childhood g3 herd, and I distinctly remember that my sister and I imagined that she was paralyzed, and made a wheelchair for her out of Lego so that she could join in the other ponies adventures.

The bubbles I have in my collector herd now is a different bubbles, but nonetheless I was so happy to find her again ♥️

Heelys:
Bubbles is a tragic pairing of What Could Have Been in a pony. The sitting pose, discontinued after being used on just two mainline ponies, matched with the sweet diamond blaze on her face-- perfection! I understand why the pose wasn't reused (you can't sell clothes for a pony whose back half is one solid piece), but I wish more ponies had face blazes. I guess the designers just wanted to drift away from natural horse characteristics to lean into the fantasy aspect. Or they didn't want to go to the trouble of painting a whole different area.

Post Merge: January 27, 2022, 07:01:39 AM

--- Quote from: milkywaymochi on January 27, 2022, 06:57:11 AM ---She's so cute. A bubbles with a missing tail (along with a majesty and lemondrop) somehow made her way into my childhood g3 herd, and I distinctly remember that my sister and I imagined that she was paralyzed, and made a wheelchair for her out of Lego so that she could join in the other ponies adventures.

The bubbles I have in my collector herd now is a different bubbles, but nonetheless I was so happy to find her again ♥️

--- End quote ---

That's so sweet  :good: pony accessibility options

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version