TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Help with usps please

(1/2) > >>

kingluke:
Hello everyone,

More then a month ago, I bought ponies from a trusted seller on insta. I've bought from them before but they are no longer active on insta. I've contacted them but they haven't seen the message.

The problem is, my package appears to be stuck in customs. When I use tracking all it says is that it's been processed and it's currently on it's way to me. It has been like this for over a month.

I've tried contacting usps, but there's no option for receivers of international mail from the usa. I live in the Netherlands if that helps.

Does anyone know what to do? I'm at a loss to be honest.

Thanks in advance :)

tailrustedtealeaf:
I sent some ponies from the US to Sweden back in November and they only recently arrived. I would assume things are very backed up at the moment dealing with typical pandemic nonsense as well as the remnants of the holiday season.

I'll also bump this over to Trader Support so you can get some more answers. :lovey:

kingluke:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on January 23, 2022, 01:36:43 PM ---I sent some ponies from the US to Sweden back in November and they only recently arrived. I would assume things are very backed up at the moment dealing with typical pandemic nonsense as well as the remnants of the holiday season.

I'll also bump this over to Trader Support so you can get some more answers. :lovey:

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the advice and bump.

SunPony:
Is it stuck in the US, or Netherlands customs?  Or can they not even tell you that?

I shipped something to England just before Christmas and it arrived last week with no issues.  But there ARE for sure still mail disruptions going on here, it might depend on the region of the country or parcel size or something - the box I sent was not large. 

kingluke:

--- Quote from: SunPony on January 23, 2022, 02:26:06 PM ---Is it stuck in the US, or Netherlands customs?  Or can they not even tell you that?

I shipped something to England just before Christmas and it arrived last week with no issues.  But there ARE for sure still mail disruptions going on here, it might depend on the region of the country or parcel size or something - the box I sent was not large.

--- End quote ---

They can't tell me where it's stuck, unfortunately. The package is medium sized, with 5 ponies inside. I guess I'll have to wait, but it's good to know about the delays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version