Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

what's the rule on auction links?

(1/1)

C-Puff:
Hey guys, I was just wondering about this as I have a vague memory of there being a rule against this sort of thing but I wanted to double check;
I'm from South Africa and there's an SA Nirvana pony currently being sold on one of our local auction sites. She's listed as "Sunlight". The seller is aware of the value so she's not cheap, but she was up for auction for 2 months before the auction expired and she's just been relisted. I'm guessing the very high price is not hooking local collectors.

Anyway, my question is - the auction is not mine and it's obviously not on the Arena itself. So am I allowed to link to it or anything like that?

I just want her to find a home with a collector who knows what she's worth and I worry when I see non-collectors sell rare ponies like this. I always worry they'll think nobody wants them and throw them away since my country isn't big on toy conservation  :scared:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

starscout:
From my understanding, if it isn't your own auction, you can post screencaps of the auction page, but no links.

C-Puff:
Ah ok, thank you! THat's what I thought I remembered but I wanted to be sure  :biggrin:

pinkkittywinks:
Starscout is right :bigups: please don't share a link to a live auction if it is not your own.

Love pkw xxx

Leikin:
the seller has posted in one of the mlp groups on facebook, so I'm sure she will find a new owner, if they feel the price is right :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version