Pony Talk > Introductions

i'm (kinda) new to the forum, nice to meet you!

(1/2) > >>

chocolateDelight:
hello!
i'm chocolateDelight, but i used to watch this forum sometimes, even after its migration. i think i had an account here, too.
you can also call me nep (based on one of my online nicknames i use mostly), but i'm okay if you call me chocolateDelight.
i am 20 years old, and i grew up with G3 and G3.5. when G4 was released i was a little bit too old for ponies, but i didn't care since i really like mlp. i haven't bought ponies for collecting yet, but i'm planning to do it on the future. all i have are my G3 childhood ponies and three G4s. i'm interested on restoring my childhood ponies and making customs (i made my first custom when i was 11!)

mlp made me learn english, too. when i was about 5 or 6 years old, i searched on the internet for my little pony webpages since the main website of mlp wasn't enough for me. then, i discovered collector pages, and since most of them were in english, i learned word by word and then i just searched for its meaning. i almost learned english by myself, since i had english classes on school, too. (this is because my native language is spanish)

i have a few favourite ponies, way too much. but i'll just keep it simple:

* from G1 i like SS twilight, medley & blueberry baskets mostly. as from characters from the cartoons & specials, i like firefly, gusty, heart throb, bon bon and starlight.
* from G2 i like copper glow and dainty dove.
* as from G3, i like thistle whistle (i own her toy), chocolate delight and marshmellow coco. i also like razzaroo from a very charming birthday and storybelle from a very pony place.
* from G4, i like feathermay, ploomette (i own one of her versions), and dewdrop dazzle. from the show i pretty much like trixie, rainbow dash, pinkie pie and sunset shimmer.
* and for G5, i like izzy!
i also like to draw and editing pictures (i made my own profile picture on photoshop).

i have a few fanmade ponies and two ponysonas, one is an alicorn and the other is an pony-goat-alicorn-thing. yeah.

but oh well, nice to meet you all!

Heart Of Midnight:
Welcome to the Arena!  :good:

chocolateDelight:

--- Quote from: Heart Of Midnight on January 12, 2022, 01:46:21 PM ---Welcome to the Arena!  :good:

--- End quote ---

thank you!

Apple Spice:
Hi & Welcome! I've not been a  member not that long either. Nice to meet you!

chocolateDelight:

--- Quote from: Apple Spice on January 12, 2022, 02:18:47 PM ---Hi & Welcome! I've not been a  member not that long either. Nice to meet you!

--- End quote ---

thanks! nice to meet you too!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version