collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Pins for Sale  (Read 957 times)

Offline StarryEmerald24

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
MLP Pins for Sale
« on: January 02, 2022, 08:37:37 PM »
Hello!

I sponsored several pins by Sophie Scruggs and Gleamy Dreams so I have quite a few, all brand new in their original packaging.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have two of Sophie Scrugg's Ariel/Pinkie Pie pins. These have glitter and stained glass elements, have a goldish colored metal, rubber backings, and are about 2.5 inches long. These retail for $20.

I have two groups by Gleamy Dreams. These are special because they are a limited edition of 100 made of each, which will not be restocked ever again (Sophie Scruggs is not likely to restock either, but there were never any guarantees that they will or won't be). These pins are about 2 inches long, have glitter elements, metal backings, and Pinkie is on a silvery metal and Luster is on a rose gold metal. I like to say if you buy both it is a pin for the first and last Ponyville pony you get to know in Gen 4. These are $15 a piece.

Gleamy Dreams' Etsy is currently on break and SophilliaPlush (Sophie Scruggs) currently doesn't have the Ariel/Pinkie pins in stock (though her stock comes and goes). So this would be a great way to get these pins.

Shipping in the US would be $5; if that is any extra above what the actual cost is it will help cover the mailer and PayPal fees, I hope. I have shipped international before but I will have to check prices for shipping for that.

I had cosponsors and I've had these posted elsewhere so you may have seen these in other sites but this is the current route I am trying to take.

Thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal