collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Solved (I think)  (Read 2108 times)

Offline NanoRuby

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
Solved (I think)
« on: December 26, 2021, 03:08:36 PM »
Someone on MLPMerch posted a link to a set of plushies that I've been waiting on for a while now, but they only seem to be available on this Dutch site. I tried making an account but it won't ship the plushes to either the UK address I'm currently at or my home address in the US.

Because the site is Dutch, I'm assuming it will ship to the Netherlands. And it might ship to some other countries but I don't have a good way of checking. If someone in the Netherlands or any country that it will ship to would be willing to have it shipped to them and then ship the plush to America, I would really appreciate it and would totally be willing to pay all costs and fees and shipping and whatnot!

Here's the particular plush I'm trying to get: https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/my-little-pony-izzy-moonbow-knuffel-25cm/9300000070945444/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 01:01:34 PM by NanoRuby »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Is it Halloween yet?
For Sale/Trade | Wishlist
Sig by the amazing starscout!

Offline WinterTrees

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for help from someone in the Netherlands (or maybe the EU?)
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2022, 05:32:10 AM »
Hello! If you haven't figured out a way to ship yet/found the plush somewhere else, I live in the Netherlands and can help! You can message me anytime.

Offline NanoRuby

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for help from someone in the Netherlands (or maybe the EU?)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 01:01:17 PM »
So sorry for taking so long to get back on this. There was a bit of a mix up with stock images and I actually don't think this was the plush I was looking for,  I think that was only a prototype ^^; For whatever reason, this site used the prototype stock photos instead of the final ones and I thought they were different sets of plushes. Thank you for the offer though!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Is it Halloween yet?
For Sale/Trade | Wishlist
Sig by the amazing starscout!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal