Pony Talk > Introductions

Introduction

(1/2) > >>

Ponyrama_95:
Hello everyone! My name is Carolina (Ponyrama_95 for the community), I am 26 years old and I live in northern Italy. I am a collector of G3 and G1.
I started collecting my first G3 ponies at the age of 8, I remember my parents buying me a double pack for Christmas with Spring Fever and Strawberry Swirl in it. It has been love for MLPs ever since. So I tried to get as much of MLP as possible over the next five years, until unfortunately they started running out in Italy.
At the beginning of 2021 I promised myself to take back my collection of G3 and also to start collecting the beautiful G1! Not only do I buy ponies from Ebay but I go looking for them at fairs; I even got my mother and my brother involved in the research!
I currently have around 300 ponies in both G1 and G3. My most precious piece is Italy Bowtie with red hair in the collector's pose, while my favorite is Baby Cuddles with Baby Buggy!
That's a little piece of my collecting story! Thank you for admitting me to the community.

Heart Of Midnight:
Welcome to the Arena!  :good:

Loa:
Hello and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun here :)

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :cheer:

Sounds like your collection is coming together really quickly!  Enjoy finding some new ponies here on the forum :)

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version