Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Places to buy the Basic Fun Twinkle Eyes (including online)

(1/9) > >>

LadyMoondancer:
I hope it's okay to give this its own post . . . I figured it's easier to keep track of as its own thing instead of being in the middle of a very long thread. :)

These are the places that are stocking the Basic Fun Twinkle ponies . . . if you know of more let me know and I'll add them to the list!  :frolic:

OFFLINE PLACES TO BUY

* Meijer

* The Cracker Barrel

* Ace Hardware

* Blain's Farm and Fleet

* Ben Franklin Craft Stores

* Boscov's (Pennsylvania)

* Ellington Agway (Connecticut)

* Park Street Books - Medfield, Massachusetts

* Automobuild (Los Gatos, California)

* Geppetto's (California)

* Toy R Us (Canada)

* maybe The Paper Source? (unconfirmed)

PLACES TO BUY ONLINE

- UNITED STATES -

* Walmart.com

* Old Towne Orange - Old Towne Orange, California

* Kindness and Joy Toys - Fayetteville, Arkansas

* Rainbow Resource Center - The Gusty set is pictured but the listing says Twinkle Eye ponies

* Little Red Hen

* Rockin' AB

* Curious Bear Toy & Book Shop

* Pow Science Toys

* RedFive Toys (Massachusetts)

* The Toy Store Onine - They confidently describe Sweet Stuff as "the green pony" so, uh, maybe double-check with them before ordering . . . ?

* Love of Character

* Shenanigans Toys

* The Toy Shoppe Northport

* All Time Toys

* Cat 'n Mouse Toys and Games

* Tahoe Toys & Treasures - Also has the Posey set

* Tomfoolery Toys - I ordered from them and they really are the Twinkle Eye ponies even though the page says Rainbow ponies. ;)  But contact them in advance (phone or email) or they'll send you a random TE pony; not listed individually.

- UNITED KINGDOM -
* Abgee - I think these might be a distributor rather than a store?

* Five Little Diamonds (UK) - Listed but not in stock yet; you can reserve a set, though. How it works is you contact them, get on the list, and put a 20% non-refundable deposit down; when they get the ponies in stock, you pay the remaining 80% and get the ponies.

* Toy Street (UK) - Not in stock yet, but listed!  They are listed as "Rainbow ponies - Wave 4" but they mention each pony by name, Fizzy etc, so they're definitely the Twinkle Eye ponies. :)

* Wigwam Toys (UK) - Not listed yet but they've carried all the other sets, so they're a good bet

- CANADA -

* Toy Masters - Manitoba, Canada

* Playful Mind Toys - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

* Retro Festive - Oakville, Ontario, Canada

- AUSTRALIA -

* Australian Toy Distributors - I am not sure if individuals can order from them . . . I imagine they usually sell to toy stores.  If anyone successfully buys from them, let me know. 

* Alfy's Toys - Syndey, Australia

If they don't show on the websites, they're probably out of stock at the moment.  But I did see them all listed with my own eyes. ;)

Also--check any local small independent toy stores!  A lot of them don't have online shopping but might have the Twinkle Eyes in person!

You could even go in and make them aware of the Basic Fun ponies and ask if they'll order them . . . I've found small stores will sometimes accommodate customers like that, if they show interest in a product.

cadance89:
Thanks for including the UK :)

WingsOfMasquerade:
This is a great idea for a post!
Thank you so much for making it, now I can get excited again! I've had ZERO luck at any Crackerbarrel and none of the other offline retailers are even in this state it is so annoying and I really want these.
I had no idea some of these stores even existed. However, I can't get anything pony to show up at the Cat n Mouse one?
Then Tahoe Treasures only seems to have the Posey set
while sadly Tomfoolery is sold out/it won't let you push the button.
The solution to 'random pony comes' at least for paper mart was to order 6 of them no matter what and then you'd guarantee to get everybody. I would sure love to do that at any one of these.  I am trying to buy them for my penpal too.

Ponyfan:
Here's a pic of them that I took at my local Cracker Barrel.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponyfan

TimeDance:

--- Quote from: Ponyfan on December 07, 2021, 02:57:08 AM ---Here's a pic of them that I took at my local Cracker Barrel.

Ponyfan

--- End quote ---

Awesome! Did you snatch them all up? I found a whole one Gusty at my local Cracker Barrel. I really want the Fizzy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version