collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Generation Girl Dolls First Edition Varients  (Read 3853 times)

Offline WaterDraw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
Generation Girl Dolls First Edition Varients
« on: December 05, 2021, 09:54:27 PM »
Hiya!

I want to get into collecting Generation Girl dolls. Of course, the original release of the first editions of the dolls had different features that got changed with re-releases because of parents complaining. The only ones I know of are:

In Barbie's original release... she had a heart tattoo on her ankle.

In Tori/Susie/Vicky's original release... she had 3 piercings on her ears.

In Chelsie's original release... she had a nose piercing.

As far as I know, these are the only dolls with these changes between first and second releases. If anyone knows of any other dolls with differences, please let me know! If there are no differences between first and second releases (for example, if Nichelle doesn't have any removed piercings, tattoos, etc., then I don't care what varient I get). I would like to know because sometimes the OG first edition dolls can be a little more pricy NIB because of the fact that they were "replaced", and if I could save a little money that would be really cool :)

The information I get about variants are from the generation girls fandom website and from trying to compare NIB releases. I was watching a video about Generation Girl, however, I haven't gotten to rewatch it to see if they list all the changes.

ANYWAY, if someone can help me out, that would be great :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal