Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Who is your favourite Holiday pony?

<< < (4/4)

Mrs. Prospector:
G3 definitely did the holiday ponies the best, none of the G1 ones really stand out to me.

My favorites are:

Valentine-Candy Heart

Easter-Lolligiggle for sentimental value, but Rainbow Sunrise has my favorite design overall

Halloween-Pumpkin Tart, honorable mention to HQG1C Batty Boo

Christmas-Snowflake, honorable mention to HQG1C Dasher

tikibirds:
The Argi xmas pony :)

Harmonie:
I'll always love G3 Candy Cane because I love candy canes and she is so cute. =) (just wish I could change her pose)

Shiverdam:
For Halloween probably Pumpkin Tart, though I don't have her. For Winter/Christmas, I'd say Velvet Bow. Her colour scheme is just so pleasant and her accessories are adorable.

Artemesia's Garden:
I really love Snowflake, she's just really out there in colour and reminds me of the colour my face goes when I'm ice skating outside  :blush:

--- Quote from: tikibirds on December 16, 2021, 12:16:50 AM ---The Argi xmas pony :)

--- End quote ---

It will never happen for me, but...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- Quote from: Harmonie on December 16, 2021, 04:55:43 AM ---I'll always love G3 Candy Cane because I love candy canes and she is so cute. =) (just wish I could change her pose)

--- End quote ---

I like her pose, it makes her look like she's waiting to be given an aple... or a christmas present!

I have to say I also love G3 Morning Dawn Delight and Skedoodle as Easter ponies. I have a pair of bunny ears but not the accessories

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version