Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello!

(1/2) > >>

StarryEmerald24:
Hi!

I can go by either my OC Starry Emerald or my writer OC Penelope Anne Ink. I am 25 years old in beautiful South Carolina.

I started watching FiM on Netflix with one of my little sisters when summer vacation started one year and we binged the only two seasons out at the time. Before that, I didn't have much experience with MLP, although my sister had a few things from G3 and G4. I didn't start collecting until a little later when I picked up the Apple family minifigure set at Target (while telling myself it was really for her and that I wouldn't need any more ^-^').

But now I collect almost everything G4 and G5, most of G3, and any G1s that interest me and come within reach. I especially collect G4 MIBs, fanmade and official pins, and trading cards (I have nearly a complete set! I think at this point I'm only missing 20!), and all generation books and games. I don't have room to display them all right now but I will likely be posting the occasional brag because I do have a few pieces and sections I'm particularly proud of!

I mainly write my own short stories and poems, but I do have a few pony fanfictions under the one OC. I also love reading, singing, crafts, gaming, my animals (I live in somewhat of a small farm), and nature in general, among other things. I've also always been a collector for various things (though it was never toys/figures), so MLP collecting just kind of easily snuck up on me.

I have a loving boyfriend who has also liked MLP:FiM for years, I think it might have even been before me, but he doesn't collect anything at all. And I've had to take up tax preparation for a full time job (though my degree was more for audit, *shrug*), so for a few months a year I'll either be AWOL or a whiny mess, lol. But it does help pay for ponies!

G4 Rarity is my favorite pony!

lovesbabysquirmy:
hello hello and welcome to the Arena

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

Heart Of Midnight:
Welcome to the Arena!  :good:

Loa:
Hello and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index