Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Have I mentioned this community is great?

(1/5) > >>

Cobblestone:
Sometimes I forget when I’ve been away for a while but this community really is something else. I adore like 99% of the aspects of it, which is quite rare.
Special shout out to sellers/traders for being so professional. I don’t think I’ve ever had a late shipment or any funny business without legit reason and great communication from the seller. That is definitely not the case when I collect in other communities.

Hearts all around.

What is something you love about this community?

Ponybookworm:
What's.

Your.

Problem.

Every topic on that thread is met with love & support. Same with the Trivial Complaints thread. People care here, & it's adorable

mlp4me:
The feedback system here is absolutely amazing.
Overall this forum is so easy to navigate. :o)
So many awesome peeps hang about here. xoxo
Many kudos to you all as well!!

Loa:
Is it my musk?

Taffeta:
The fact that it still exists so strongly in a world where other communities have been literally destroyed by social media?

The fact that people here post intelligently and listen to one another's concerns and try to help?

The fact that fans of all ponies are welcome here?

...Yeah, there are times when people disagree, but that's only human. This is literally the last bastion of the real old pony community for me. The fact it is still here when most other communities I used to know (pony and other) have been eroded away by this fixation with like buttons and replacing words with silly memes is awesome.

Social media has its place, of course. I just feel like this is better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version