Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

[Very Pic Heavy] Giant FB Marketplace lot + Extra goodies

(1/2) > >>

PrincessKittyDragon:
I realized I haven't posted here in a while I've been a little busy haha
Spoiler Job hunting stuff plus I recently got engaged!!! :lovey: But I've gotten a lot of pony stuff in the past little while and I'm excited to share so get ready for a big post!!!

First off I got a giant lot off of Facebook Marketplace, locally too!! The whole lot was 50$
Pictures of Lot below  :frolic:

Spoiler I got a ton of playsets, unfortunately the castle is broken (it wont close and the stick thing doesn't seem to be attached to anything?)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A bunch of G3s (and one G1!), many of which I've been wanting for a while (Especially Desert Rose and Rainbow Swirl)

Ponyville figures!! I wasn't really into these until I got my hands on some, their colors are so nice and their sculpts are pretty cute too

G4s! I'm honestly a little tired of G4s, I have quite a few and guilty confession most of them just stay in a box :redface: I love the random background characters but, once you get your 6th Pinkie Pie in the exact same pose you get kinda bored of them (and I love Pinkie Pie!!!) I'm also not much of a fan of the movie reboot figures

I do however love this Celestria, she may not be show accurate but she's just so pretty!!!

Ponyville train!!! It doesn't work either, I'm assuming it just needs new batteries. I'm also pretty sure I assembled it wrong haha

Lastly, some odds and ends from different playsets!

Extra Stuff!

Spoiler G2 Wedding Chapel, which was in box (however already opened)
This was my second G2 find so I'm still pretty amazed! She was only around 25$ at a local flea market

G1 Duffle Bag, another FB find! I really love merch with less common ponies on it

G3 Lunchbox!! I got this hoping to use it for work but its a little small so it's just holding random stuff haha

Lastly the current state of my pony shelf, I really need to make risers because I'm basically out of space  :drunk:

If you got this far, thank you for reading!

Ponybookworm:
That's an impressive load of stuff there!!!

lovesbabysquirmy:
wow congrats on the G1 and G2 stuff, those are great

starscout:
Love the giant Rarity on your shelf. Congrats on the engagement btw.

SnorkMaiden:
Very nice! I particularly like the G1 merchandise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version