Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

LOL Girls

<< < (2/3) > >>

Artemesia's Garden:
Now I think of it, a lot of them do seem to look surprised, hurt, angry or complainy. It is odd, but then apparently Peppa Pig was also a bit rude? I don't know why parents would encourage this. Maybe I'm just out of touch. I agree about the packaging!

brightberry:
I think they're cute and have several.  I recommend getting the "present surprise" versions as they come in cardboard and paper to cut down on waste.  Personally, I would get a kid something I know they like rather than something I'd prefer them to like... unless it was actually dangerous or something.  :P

Taffeta:
I would agree with Brightberry. I mean, I am sure my grandparents were confused about buying me ponies all the time when I was a kid, but they always did it, because they knew I loved them. I think LOL girls are weird but there are much worse toys. The packaging is a bit of a pain but even so, I think I'd just go for it :)

Peppa Pig has become a whole other level of notorious now of course ;)

Heart Of Midnight:
My niece also wishes these as a Christmas present. :nope: His father hoped these would not be bought as gifts, precisely because of its awful amount of rubbish and small easily drowning items. I agree with him on that and I don’t really like them anyway. Weird looking dolls.  :blink:
However, I bought her an L.O.L themed drawing bag that contains a lot of markers, crayons, colored pencils, a sharpener and an eraser. :)

Artemesia's Garden:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on November 26, 2021, 08:47:43 AM ---I would agree with Brightberry. I mean, I am sure my grandparents were confused about buying me ponies all the time when I was a kid, but they always did it, because they knew I loved them. I think LOL girls are weird but there are much worse toys. The packaging is a bit of a pain but even so, I think I'd just go for it :)

Peppa Pig has become a whole other level of notorious now of course ;)

--- End quote ---

I am so out of touch

Post Merge: November 27, 2021, 06:05:11 AM

--- Quote from: Heart Of Midnight on November 26, 2021, 07:21:39 PM ---My niece also wishes these as a Christmas present. :nope: His father hoped these would not be bought as gifts, precisely because of its awful amount of rubbish and small easily drowning items. I agree with him on that and I don’t really like them anyway. Weird looking dolls.  :blink:
However, I bought her an L.O.L themed drawing bag that contains a lot of markers, crayons, colored pencils, a sharpener and an eraser. :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you that's a really smart idea!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version