TCB > Wanted!

WANTED! Wingers, Big Brothers (+ accessories), more

(1/1)

Silverflame:
Hi all! I had to sell off the majority of my collection years ago when I decided to return to school for a late degree. I am finally in a position to start collecting again, and looking to start with my two favorite sets. As such, I'm currently looking for the summer/windy wings and the big brother ponies! :D Looking to find these in good condition with clean, uncut hair and no major flaws. For the brother ponies, I would LOVE to find them with hats (at the very least) and bandanas, but I will absolutely cosider purchasing these separately, if you only have the pony OR any accessories.

I am most particularly looking for Windy Wing Flurry, and Big Brother Chief (with hat and bandana if at all possible), but here is the full list of who I still need:

SUMMER WINGS:
Sky Dancer
Glow

WINDY WINGS:
Flurry  :inlove:
Moon Jumper
Whirly
Cool Breeze

BIG BROTHER:
Chief + hat + bandana :inlove:
Barnacle + hat + bandana
Wigwam + hat + bandana
Quarterback + hat + bandana
Slugger + hat + bandana
4-Speed + hat + bandana

BIG BROTHER ACCESSORIES ONLY:
Tex's bandana
Salty's hat and bandana

Thanks so much for helping me re-start my oldest and most cherished collection!!

ThirteenSpiders:
I have salty with no accessories

Silverflame:

--- Quote from: ThirteenSpiders on December 09, 2021, 04:30:34 PM ---I have salty with no accessories

--- End quote ---

Definitely interested! PM me with condition and asking price please? Thanks so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version