Pony Talk > Off Topic

What is your favorite type of music?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Marshie:
I'm a little Swancore fan! It's hard to describe Swancore so I did a hyperlink to a nice playlist! For a more general term, I guess it would be post hardcore/pop punk/math rock?? Of course my favorite band (probably ever) is Dance Gavin Dance, which is featured a LOT in the playlist I provided, since the guitarist basically started it with his record label.

I also enjoy metal, rock, math rock, indie rock/folk, vaporwave, 2000s Eurobeat/Eurodance, and vocal synths (Vocaloids and UTAUs).

glitterball:
Wow what a question!

Music is like a mood to me - so my current "fave" will change constantly.

Can't go wrong with a decent beat - ska is so much fun. Also funk. Cheesy disco! Rock, Britpop, Indie - they are my mainstays.

70s Elton John - some gorgeous stuff there. Ditto Kate Bush, Billy Joel.

Electronica: Air, Daft Punk, Portishead, even 80s New Wave.

I often listen to classical piano - rousing, fast pieces by Chopin & Liszt.

If it evokes an EMOTION, then I like it!  :biggrin:

BlackCurtains:
I like Chopin and Debussy :) I also have Gustav Holst's The Planets by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra on CD. It's my favorite version because it's punched up and beefier :lol:

Also, I cannot believe someone gave Darude Sandstorm as a legit answer to a legit question :lol:

ponyprincess2021:
I usually like songs that sound unique. I never really listened to music that much until I started listening to it while doing art. I usually avoid playlists mostly the ones that have calming music in them because after listening to playlists for a while everything sounds too similar. Most of the time I end up liking songs with beat drops and will sometimes return to a song just to listen to that certain part. I also ended up listening to a lot of Japanese music and vocaloid music and got into classical music while learning to play piano.

lmcdonald17:
I like a lot of different genres of music, although I wouldn't say all of them. I like a lot of mainstream stuff, and alternative pop\rock music. I like some grunge but mostly post grunge, pop punk, classic rock, rock ballads, pop rock, and just almost any kind of alternative rock or pop :happy:!
 I used to consider myself a scene girl as a preteen even though I think I may not have been as edgy in my music tastes as I thought I was. :blush:

I also love alternative Christian rock, R&B, soul, bubblegum pop, electropop, new wave, folk music, jazz (preferably live), vaporwave, and movie soundtracks. As you can see, I go all over the place. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version