collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help identify g2 pony, Variant of Special Birthday Magic Light Heart?  (Read 382 times)

Offline SweetNightmare

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*uᴥu *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*
    • View Profile
    • My Carrd.co
So recently I've purchased a lot of g2 ponies. One of those ponies seemed to be Special Birthday Magic Light Heart however she seems to have a couple things that are off.
First of all she seems to be very yellow, all of the other variants of Light Heart seem to be a bit yellow (yellowed over time) but this one seems to be yellow on purpose? As if she was yellow since she was brand new.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here's a photo of her compared to the White Pearl that I've got in the same package.

But that's not the only thing that's different
Her hair color pattern seems to be half yellow and half pink instead of one third orange one third pink and one third purple.
Her eyes seem to be colored blue instead of purple

And her cute mark is also different, it's same on both sides - yellow balloon with pink hearts (it may be hard to see on photos but the balloon is visible on both sides), all the hearts are filled in with pink instead of orange.

I tried to look for info about this pony but I couldn't find any information about it, I mostly googled looked briefly on mylittlewiki Light_Heart's page and lavenderlagoon and I didn't find any information that an alternative variant existed.

Could she be a fakie? Besides those differences she does feel like a regular g2 pony. Does any of you have any information about her?
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚visitors can't see pics , please register or login
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

My Checklist || My Wishlist || My Carrd.co
Signature by  starscout

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile

Offline SweetNightmare

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*uᴥu *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙*
    • View Profile
    • My Carrd.co
Re: Help identify g2 pony, Variant of Special Birthday Magic Light Heart?
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2021, 12:48:53 PM »
@Luxrayx Thank you, she didn't have a picture on mlp merch (only inbox but she was barely visible) that's why I couldn't find her :lol:
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚visitors can't see pics , please register or login
˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

My Checklist || My Wishlist || My Carrd.co
Signature by  starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal