Pony Talk > Pony Corral

G5 Distribution?

(1/3) > >>

Wardah:
Has anyone seen the Snow Party Countdown or Favorites Together set anywhere? I'm not even finding them on the secondary market.

SunPony:
I don't know what the Snow Party Countdown set is, but if the Favorites Together set is the one with 3 G5 characters and 3 G4 characters (all in G5 style) then I have seen it in large numbers at multiple Meijer stores. 

Wardah:

--- Quote from: SunPony on November 13, 2021, 01:53:54 PM ---I don't know what the Snow Party Countdown set is, but if the Favorites Together set is the one with 3 G5 characters and 3 G4 characters (all in G5 style) then I have seen it in large numbers at multiple Meijer stores. 

--- End quote ---

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2021/06/lots-of-new-g5-merchandise-spotted.html?

The Snow Party Countdown is an advent calendar. There's an Amazon listing but it is unavailable so I was hoping it popped up in any other stores.

It's really odd that pack with the G4 ponies in G5 molds isn't showing up on eBay or Mercari if it's available in stores. Are people selling on other sites these days I don't know about?

Ponyfan:
I haven't seen either of those sets at Target or Walmart.  I don't have a Meijer store near me.

Ponyfan

Carrehz:
Haven't seen either set here in the UK. All the G5 sections in stores near me are pretty sparse right now, have been since the line first came out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version