collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G5 Distribution?  (Read 821 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
G5 Distribution?
« on: November 13, 2021, 01:51:51 PM »
Has anyone seen the Snow Party Countdown or Favorites Together set anywhere? I'm not even finding them on the secondary market.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G5 Distribution?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 01:53:54 PM »
I don't know what the Snow Party Countdown set is, but if the Favorites Together set is the one with 3 G5 characters and 3 G4 characters (all in G5 style) then I have seen it in large numbers at multiple Meijer stores. 
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 02:40:01 PM »
I don't know what the Snow Party Countdown set is, but if the Favorites Together set is the one with 3 G5 characters and 3 G4 characters (all in G5 style) then I have seen it in large numbers at multiple Meijer stores. 

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2021/06/lots-of-new-g5-merchandise-spotted.html?

The Snow Party Countdown is an advent calendar. There's an Amazon listing but it is unavailable so I was hoping it popped up in any other stores.

It's really odd that pack with the G4 ponies in G5 molds isn't showing up on eBay or Mercari if it's available in stores. Are people selling on other sites these days I don't know about?

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 03:09:39 PM »
I haven't seen either of those sets at Target or Walmart.  I don't have a Meijer store near me.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 03:18:30 PM »
Haven't seen either set here in the UK. All the G5 sections in stores near me are pretty sparse right now, have been since the line first came out.

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 03:48:20 PM »

The Snow Party Countdown is an advent calendar. There's an Amazon listing but it is unavailable so I was hoping it popped up in any other stores.

It's really odd that pack with the G4 ponies in G5 molds isn't showing up on eBay or Mercari if it's available in stores. Are people selling on other sites these days I don't know about?

Oh yes, the advent calendar...I keep forgetting about it.  I haven't noticed it in Meijer or Target, but I haven't been looking for it specifically.  I wonder if it is in the regular mlp area in the toy section, or if it is being placed somewhere else...if it is in a seasonal area maybe it is harder to find.

As for the Favorites Together, I don't know why no one is selling it on eBay.  Maybe it has low demand?  If you want I can pick one up for you if you are happy to pay for cost+shipping, just PM me.  But I bet you will be able to find it sometime, I didn't think it was a store exclusive or anything.  I don't know...between the G5 distributions and the Basic Fun retros distribution, pony hunting seems unpredictable lately.
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2021, 05:38:02 PM »

Oh yes, the advent calendar...I keep forgetting about it.  I haven't noticed it in Meijer or Target, but I haven't been looking for it specifically.  I wonder if it is in the regular mlp area in the toy section, or if it is being placed somewhere else...if it is in a seasonal area maybe it is harder to find.

As for the Favorites Together, I don't know why no one is selling it on eBay.  Maybe it has low demand?  If you want I can pick one up for you if you are happy to pay for cost+shipping, just PM me.  But I bet you will be able to find it sometime, I didn't think it was a store exclusive or anything.  I don't know...between the G5 distributions and the Basic Fun retros distribution, pony hunting seems unpredictable lately.

Honestly it doesn't just seem to be ponies. Distribution in general has been terrible.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2021, 05:38:22 PM »
The advent calendar was available on Amazon for a short time. Link to it. It's been out of stock for a while. I know of at least two people who own it in person (maybe they'll share pics?) but they intend to use it as a proper advent calendar. I see it is on a few other websites, it's possible that the distribution of this one got majorly messed up by ongoing supply chain issues/ships/oh no the horses are in the ocean.

I have Favorites Together in hand, I need to take pictures to put on the G5MLP wiki still. I ordered them from this site a little bit ago, but they seem to be out of stock now.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2021, 05:48:59 PM »
The advent calendar was available on Amazon for a short time. Link to it. It's been out of stock for a while. I know of at least two people who own it in person (maybe they'll share pics?) but they intend to use it as a proper advent calendar.

I was hoping to use it as a proper advent calendar as well. The past few years I've gotten Hatchimal Colleggtibles ones but it doesn't seem like they made one this year so I felt it was serendipitous that there was a MLP one this year. I never knew it was in stock on Amazon or I would have ordered it. It does seem to be available on AliExpress but it wouldn't arrive until a few days before Christmas which is too late to start an advent calendar. It also seems to be available on Amazon.ca but for some reason they don't let me even log in with my US Amazon account.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 05:53:46 PM by Wardah »

Av by Moonflower.

Offline lowpolyzoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Star Catcher Appreciator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2021, 11:28:15 PM »
Not sure if this is helpful information but in New Zealand I've been able to find the Favourites Together set at Toyworld, Toyco, and the Warehouse. No sign of the advent calendar though which is a shame :( December is approaching!

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2021, 01:11:37 AM »
I actually found the calendar on a second-hand website, the seller saying it came from a bookstore. Checked the bookstore's site and it was listed as out of stock. ^^;

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2021, 08:34:43 PM »
Wardah, you can order the advent calendar on Amazon right now: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YK3ZMD2

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2021, 01:25:59 AM »
I actually just snagged it. Now it's just the Favorites Together set I need.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2021, 05:21:38 AM »
I actually just snagged it. Now it's just the Favorites Together set I need.
Glad you were able to get it!  :D
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal