Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Cats Vs Pickles

(1/22) > >>

Dragonflitter:
So does anyone know more about theses adorable bean bag plush? I've fallen in love with them but they can be hard to find. I heard they come from an online game or something? Anyway they are cute and each box is full of unique characters! If anyone has pictures of your faves, I'd love to see!

Sometimes you find them loose and sometimes they come in blind boxes, which I think is weird. Never seen the same product with both options, before.

Here's my skeleton boy, he rode on my hat for my Halloween costume this year.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And my store where I work just got in two boxes of holiday themed ones! Sorry for the bad pictures, I was in a rush.

They're six dollars each (plus shipping) if anyone wants me to pick up some, but let me know asap cuz they go fast!

tailrustedtealeaf:
Okay, I'll have to go hunting for some of these. They're pretty cute and I bet they'd make great cat toys.

rybett:
I found them at Spencer's.  Got the Cheshire cat like one for my daughter. 

tailrustedtealeaf:
Found some of the purple blind bags at Five Below!! I got Punt the pickle, Garth, Catalina, and the astronaut kitty. I don't love the pickles, but the cats are very relaxing to hold!

Bekuno:
I saw some loose ones at a Hallmark store today! I think some of them are cute but I prefer squishmallows

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version