collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Question about Breyers? Arctic Grandeur  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Question about Breyers? Arctic Grandeur
« on: October 28, 2021, 03:57:33 PM »
I bought this year's Holiday Horse from the official Breyer site along with some other things. The other things arrived, but NOT the model horse I spent $60 on. I've never bought Breyers online before, so I don't know how their site operates or what the deal is with how they ship things, especially things that are more "limited" like this. I ordered him the night he came out, it said he was on "backorder". Not "sold out" just "backorder". Not sure what that means, but they did ship him out with my other things.

Allegedly.

The receipt says everything was shipped on the same day, and has been "fulfilled", and that the horse has been delivered. It was not.

Posting here since it's horse adjacent and there doesn't seem to be very many active Breyer communities? Plus, I'm not really a *Breyer* collector. I do like them, but not enough to go onto a dedicated forum to ask about it. I sent an email to them, which on the "Contact Us" page says they respond within one business day. Well, it's been about one business week! Do they usually take this long to respond? Should I send them another email?!

Is Arctic Grandeur even out? Does anyone else have him?! I have the pin, but not the actual horse...?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Breyers? Arctic Grandeur
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 05:57:17 PM »
I bought this year's Holiday Horse from the official Breyer site along with some other things. The other things arrived, but NOT the model horse I spent $60 on. I've never bought Breyers online before, so I don't know how their site operates or what the deal is with how they ship things, especially things that are more "limited" like this. I ordered him the night he came out, it said he was on "backorder". Not "sold out" just "backorder". Not sure what that means, but they did ship him out with my other things.

Allegedly.

The receipt says everything was shipped on the same day, and has been "fulfilled", and that the horse has been delivered. It was not.

Posting here since it's horse adjacent and there doesn't seem to be very many active Breyer communities? Plus, I'm not really a *Breyer* collector. I do like them, but not enough to go onto a dedicated forum to ask about it. I sent an email to them, which on the "Contact Us" page says they respond within one business day. Well, it's been about one business week! Do they usually take this long to respond? Should I send them another email?!

Is Arctic Grandeur even out? Does anyone else have him?! I have the pin, but not the actual horse...?

I'd keep calling and emailing them till you get a response.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline CherryTreats

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 09:51:58 PM »
I ordered Breyers from the official site and they came in multiple packages even though their website lists only one tracking number. Click that number and does it say "1 of 2 piece shipment"? There is another tracking number if you click on that and it's a 2 piece shipment. Other times Breyer messes up and doesn't give me tracking for both items. I ordered two items recently and they showed up in different packages--one I never got any tracking for. On their site it looks like they were shipped together, but they were not. For the items you did get, was there a packing slip that lists Arctic Grandeur on it? My Breyer packing slips usually list all the items in the box.

As far as contacting Breyer, I once emailed them about something and never got a response. Another time I got a response, but it took quite a while I think. You might have to call them or email them again if the horse doesn't show up soon. The website says they ship in late October so I would guess they're probably shipping now. As for Arctic Grandeur being out, I have him--I just got the one I pre-ordered from a Breyer dealer yesterday. I got a horse from Breyer that still said backorder on the site. I hope he shows up soon. He is beautiful! I have the pin too!

Offline Ragamuffin

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 03:21:18 PM »
Sent another email. Turns out there was an automated reply to my first email that I didn't see because it was sent to my spam folder! So I've been looking there every day, and two weeks later still nothing. :( Hopefully this new email will reach them although I haven't gotten an automated "a representative will reach you shortly" message yet. I was wondering whether he was even out yet so I poked around on Instagram and yes, people have gotten theirs already. :/ This was last week too.

Post Merge: November 09, 2021, 05:27:16 AM

Another update: finally shipped! I never got a reply to my emails but if he finally gets here I won't need one. :)

It's not like it took them this long to ship, the original receipt for my order said that Arctic Grandeur was delivered to my home and "fulfilled" when he wasn't. Had it just been late like this, it would've been fine...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 05:27:16 AM by Ragamuffin »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2021, 06:36:24 AM »
I'm glad he shipped.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Cobblestone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 10:20:07 AM »
I Recently ordered from them for the first time as well (needed that copper unicorn combo) but I found their shipping to be a bit of a mess. I eventually got my order but the updates I was supposed to get never came through. I sent an email after about two weeks asking for an update and suddenly got it the next day, so their tracking system isn’t great. Never did get a response from anyone. I think in the future I’ll use a third party. I like the free shipping but I’m not sure if it’s worth having no resources if something goes wrong.
On a quest for breyer dapples

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal