Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Quick Qs about a G5 character:

<< < (2/3) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
I guess we'll know once Hasbro makes her. She'd sure look elegant on a SHS or Flutter Pony pose.

Luxrayx:

--- Quote from: Goanna on October 27, 2021, 09:18:32 PM ---visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---
Here's a slightly edited picture showing what is hopefully a more accurate color scheme:
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Basically what you do is grab the color from something you know to be white (in this case, the whites in the eye), then fill a layer on top with that color and set it to "divide" and that removes the yellow "fog" that was in this image... Does that make sense? Also in the top left is the color I picked from the front of her head (the most shading-neutral part I could find) She's definitely a desaturated purple. ^.^

SunPony:
Thanks everyone for your input and pics, it's been really helpful.   ^.^  I do hope we get a better view of her symbol someday.  Luxrayx your detailed analysis was great!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I like her so much if she's a grayish purplish color...I love Snuzzle, Pillow Talk, and Velvet Bow  :lol:

sd_dreamcrystal:
The Gen5 Wiki on Fandom has her as a Pale Lavender, red-ish color hair with light pink streaks and hot pink eyes.
Can't tell what her symbol is though

tailrustedtealeaf:
I've taken to calling her symbol a fan, they're either vague or just an object this gen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version