Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Quick Qs about a G5 character:

(1/3) > >>

SunPony:
Looking for details on Sugar Moonlight!  Specifically, her coat color, hair colors, and cutie mark/symbol.

It looks to me like she is white...or silver/gray, or very light purple?  Almost like G1 Pillowtalk.  Her hair looks to me like it is red with white and maybe light pink streaks.  As for her symbol, I have no idea what it is supposed to be!

I just can't tell for sure on any of these, but I also don't have Netflix so I'm going off a few screencaps (and the lighting in the "show" scene is making it hard to see the colors accurately).  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any info  :cool:

Goanna:
Hmmm... looking at screencaps, the runway/show scene definitely puts a blueish tint on her. She appears in the daylight toward the end of the movie where her colours are a lot brighter.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'd say she's a very pale purple. Her hair looks like three colours: white, light pink, and dark pink/red
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Her symbol is really hard to see (as are most of the symbols this gen, it seems. Why are they so darn small haha!). Maybe it's like a fan of hairbrushes? Or microphones?

Leave a Whisper:
She looks white to me. I did not notice the pink streaks, just thought it was red/white.  Man my eye sight has gotten bad. I have no idea what her symbol is supposed to be? Looks 50s for some reason.  Maybe an elaborate tiara? Something to do with space program equipment? Maybe she's that weird gray like G3 Velvet Bow?

Mewtwofan1:
Looks like a grey, with a sort of purple hint to it. She seems to have a white and red mane. I’m assuming she’s wearing makeup/pink glittery hair things as we do not see any other ponies aside from those participating in the canterlogic show with glittery manes, eyeshadow or cheek highlights. So I’m not counting the glittery parts as a part of her mane, but an accessory.
As for her symbol, I think it’s more something like a red moon, with rays of white and grey moonlight shooting out of the top. Sort of like a moonrise.

Shaiyeh:

--- Quote from: Mewtwofan1 on October 27, 2021, 10:34:26 PM ---Looks like a grey, with a sort of purple hint to it. She seems to have a white and red mane. I’m assuming she’s wearing makeup/pink glittery hair things as we do not see any other ponies aside from those participating in the canterlogic show with glittery manes, eyeshadow or cheek highlights. So I’m not counting the glittery parts as a part of her mane, but an accessory.
As for her symbol, I think it’s more something like a red moon, with rays of white and grey moonlight shooting out of the top. Sort of like a moonrise.

--- End quote ---

I agree with your symbol theory! It goes well with her name ^^

I love this pony. she's gorgeous <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version