Pony Talk > Pony Corral

POTD 10/26/2021 Abra-ca-dabra

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ponybookworm:
Have, because 1: cute costume & I LOVE costumes!!! 2: purple withOUT pink in her hair (purple with pink hair has been done to death). 3: Halloween/autumn. Autumn is my fave season & I love its vivid colours!!!

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: Ponybookworm on October 26, 2021, 07:46:28 AM ---Have, because 1: cute costume & I LOVE costumes!!! 2: purple withOUT pink in her hair (purple with pink hair has been done to death). 3: Halloween/autumn. Autumn is my fave season & I love its vivid colours!!!

--- End quote ---

I gotta admit,  I wish she had orange and white stripes, to go with the candy corn theme.

Ponybookworm:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 26, 2021, 07:47:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ponybookworm on October 26, 2021, 07:46:28 AM ---Have, because 1: cute costume & I LOVE costumes!!! 2: purple withOUT pink in her hair (purple with pink hair has been done to death). 3: Halloween/autumn. Autumn is my fave season & I love its vivid colours!!!

--- End quote ---

I gotta admit,  I wish she had orange and white stripes, to go with the candy corn theme.

--- End quote ---
That would add to the autumn colouring too!!!

Carrehz:

--- Quote from: Leave a Whisper on October 26, 2021, 07:47:36 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Ooooh that would be perfect!! I always thought this was a pony that was just missing a certain something... hair streaks would really look great on her!

SunPony:
I've been low-key looking for her to get as a b-day gift for a friend of mine who loves halloween and has a birthday around halloween.  I do like her quite a bit, myself, though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version