Creativity > Customs

Another „who was the customizer“ help-seeking thread

<< < (2/2)

pandabear_chan:

--- Quote from: Griffin on October 25, 2021, 04:51:37 AM ---Ooh nice catch, Starscout! I would've thought that one was by gotbunny.

And speaking of gotbunny, here's your fiery pegasus Frozen Flame!
Gotbunny is still active on Facebook.

The Catbus custom appears to be one of Mana's works: https://www.deviantart.com/lightningmana-crafts/art/Set-of-7-Totoro-customs-350723263

I haven't been able to find the last one so far, sorry! Hope someone will be able to identify the artist :)

--- End quote ---

Awh thank you soo much! I do have 3 of Gotbunny‘s customs- they are just brilliant but her Flamin Ice wasn‘t signatured at all. And yes I wasn‘t sure on LightningMana but thank you for clearing it!

AnnaPommes:
could the last missing custom be from berrymouse maybe?

vampyrefay:

--- Quote from: AnnaPommes on October 26, 2021, 10:02:42 PM ---could the last missing custom be from berrymouse maybe?

--- End quote ---
She has an active instagram (the links on her deviantart) if anyone wants to ask

pandabear_chan:
@ AnnaPommes and Vampyrefay

I'm pretty sure I did get it from a US member and not from BerryMouse. Addionally her deviantart account doesn't show this pony.

BlackCurtains:
I thought maybe Wrenniepooh for some reason, but can't find a connection to it and her. In fact, I can't find this custom in my searches which I find weird because it's really good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version