Pony Talk > Off Topic

How does your SO react to your collections?

<< < (5/9) > >>

toyjunky:
1) My collections are no secret. If you know me, you know of at least one of them.
2) My husband started dating me after knowing about the collections and seeing them in person. He knew what he was getting in to.
3) Both of us have massive collections of various things. This does become a slight dynamic in the house/houses we have lived in over the years but just have to figure out where all the stuff goes.

Now, from a work point of view, it is not a secret that I collect things but I do tend to use the term "memorabilia" and "collection" vs "toys".

Cin77:
My husband is very supportive.  He collects Transformers and I was a little jealous that he always got new releases and the dolls I collected were pretty much done (Jem, except for Integrity Dolls but I'll never own any of them... way too pricey) so I started to re-collect My little ponies so I could keep up with him

SpaceButtPonies:
<-<

That is pretty much it haha!

Artemesia's Garden:
He thinks it's fine, probably because if I have my own wierd collection then he can buy shooting gear. He bought me Cha Cha Llama for Christmas last year.

achab1984:
My husband does not mind my collection at all. At first he thought it was a bit weird. But now when we go to the store he asks me if I want to go and look at the ponies. I think that it's cute! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version