Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Anyone else really like the G4.5 Smashin Fashion line?

<< < (2/2)

lalalei2001:
I haven't seen them before, but they sound cute!

TickledPink:
Holy guacamole! I've never seen those, THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!

Carrehz:
I liked the general idea of these, but the actual execution didn't quite do it for me, not sure why. Just something about them didn't really click with me. Think in part it's how shiny they are, I'm not a fan of pearly ponies.

I do like that they're something different, though, rather than yet another generic standing pose pony with the same old accessories. Not my thing, but I'm glad they exist.

Taffeta:
I'm afraid I'm still hardwired to thinking of Smashin' Fashions in terms of the Jem release with the Misfit outfits. That's what they were called; I guess Hasbro thought it was a cool name and decided to recycle. (Adds to the conspiracy pile of EqG being lowkey Jem meets MLP).

I did see these in shops but never bought them. Always considered Sunset Shimmer but in the end didn't get her because of space issues. They're not bad but I do mostly prefer brushables and I have a couple of the EQG minis already.

Carrehz:

--- Quote from: Taffeta on October 23, 2021, 10:43:09 AM ---I'm afraid I'm still hardwired to thinking of Smashin' Fashions in terms of the Jem release with the Misfit outfits.
--- End quote ---

I knew the name sounded familiar! I kept thinking "huh... THAT'S what they were called?" whenever I read the thread title, and thinking it didn't sound right as a MLP name, but I figured I was just overthinking it or something. Ah, recycled names...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version